Navicat Premium 15.0.8
Navicat Premium is a database development tool that allows you to simultaneously connect to MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases from a single application. Compatible with cloud databases like Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, Amazon Redshift, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud, Google Cloud and MongoDB Atlas. You can quickly and easily build, manage and maintain your databases.
New features and improvements:
Turn your database data into visuals to have clear insights through charts and graphs.
A new approach for transferring data is released in version 15. Our new design comes with an intuitive interface for customizing the fields and specifying the number of rows you wish to transfer.
We engineered an entirely new mechanism to improve our SQL Builder in term of user experience, and the overall efficiency of your query writing.
Deliver a full picture of differences between model and database, and generate scripts to update the destination database.
Dark mode support has arrived in our 15 update. Set dark theme to protect your eyes from the traditionally blinding whiteness of computer.
Native Linux support is now added into our Navicat family. You can enjoy a UI that better matches with user experiences of the Linux system.
What's New:Version 15.0.8:
- Crashed when starting Navicat.
- Dates before 1900 were exported as numeric values when exporting to Excel.
- The Search feature did not work properly in the Data Transfer window.
- Icon and text were not aligned well in the Navigation pane
- The unchecked "Includes anonymous system profile" option was reverted to check after restarting Navicat.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Title: Navicat Premium 15.0.8
- Developer: PremiumSoft
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 153.82 MB