Navicat Premium Essentials 16.1.4
Navicat Premium Essentials is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials is for commercial use. Currently, Navicat Essentials is available for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle and SQLite databases. If you need to administer all the above database servers at the same time, there is also Navicat Premium Essentials which allows you to access multiple database servers within one single application.
Navicat Essentials is available for three platforms - Microsoft Windows, OS X and Linux. It can connect you to local/remote server, providing several utilities such as SQL editors, import/export, dump/execute SQL scripts and Server Monitor to facilitate the process of data maintenance.
Main New Features:
- Support OceanBase Community Edition.
- Support Trend Line for several chart types.
- Support adding On-Prem Server with URI.
- Allow skip preview of changes in data sync.
- Enhanced responsiveness and performance.
- Improved UI/UX.
- Minor bug fixes and improveme
- Title: Navicat Premium Essentials 16.1.4
- Developer: PremiumSoft
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14.0 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 234.11 MB
*** You need to disable the System Integrity Protection (SIP) to perform the selected Application.