Analyze and troubleshoot your Wi-Fi network connection in a few clicks. Scan your Wi-Fi network to get the detailed information with an interactive color-coded heatmap and get the possibility to fix the "dead" zones.
You can load your own map or choose one of the samples, point to where you are on the map and Wifiner starts measuring wireless signal right away. Run a survey by walking around the space you wish to scan and click the point on the map that corresponds to where you are standing.
Get an insight into such details as:
- signal level;
- noise level;
- your connection's download and upload speeds;
- Wi-fi troubleshooting.
Our main features:
- Different area types supported (from an apartment to a stadium);
- 11 beautiful Visualizations;
- Real time Upload/download speeds measurement;
- Wi-Fi troubleshooting;
- Supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands as well as 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz channels;
- Exports heatmaps;
- Works with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac networks;
- Mesh networks are supported.
Why you'll love it:
- We made it with love
What's New:Version 1.2
- Added full support for macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Other minor improvements and fixes
- Title: Wifiner 1.2.180
- Developer: Etwok, LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 9.35 MB