LaunchBar is an award-winning productivity utility that offers an amazingly intuitive and efficient way to search and access any kind of information stored on your computer or on the Web. It provides instant access to your applications, documents, contacts, and bookmarks, to your music library, to search engines and more, just by entering short abbreviations of the searched item’s name.
You just hit Command-Space to bring LaunchBar’s input window to front, enter an arbitrary abbreviation, and as soon as you start typing LaunchBar displays the best matching choices, ready to be opened immediately.
Start applications, open documents, invoke system services, compose emails, or navigate the Web–LaunchBar will be your essential servant.
What's New:Version 6.12:
- Support for macOS Catalina (10.15)
- Drag & drop to close the window automatically when items are dragged from LaunchBar to make sure that the LaunchBar window doesn’t cover the desired dragging destination
- ClipMerge to more reliably detect copies made by Shift-Clicking a menu item
- Dark Mode support
- An issue causing repeated updates of the iCloud Tabs index
- Title: LaunchBar 6.12
- Developer: Objective Development Software GmbH
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 15.63 MB