Adobe Muse CC 2017.0.4
Adobe Muse 2017 enables designers to create websites as easily as creating a layout for print. Design and publish original HTML pages using the latest Web standards, and without writing code. Now in beta, Muse makes it a snap to produce unique, professional-looking websites.
- Plan your project - Easy-to-use sitemaps, master pages, and a host of flexible, site-wide tools make it fast and intuitive to get your site planned out and ready for design.
- Design your pages - Combine imagery, graphics and text with complete control, flexibility and power (almost as if you were using Adobe InDesign).
- Add interactivity - Drag and drop fully customizable widgets like navigation menus and slide shows, embed HTML code snippets to include things like Google Maps, enable tool tips, rollovers and much more.
- Publish your site - Preview your site with Muse to see how it looks and test how it works. Then convert to a live website using Adobe for hosting, or export the HTML for hosting with a provider of your choice.
What's new in Adobe Muse CC 2017
Adobe Animate CC integration:
Drag and drop your Animate composition right into your Adobe Muse projects as a graphic from your CC library.
Creative Cloud Assets improvements:
Archive and restore all your assets stored in Creative Cloud, including the ones in your Creative Cloud Libraries, assets created with CC desktop products, and mobile projects.
Introducing Typekit Marketplace:
Buy fonts from some of the industry’s biggest names and use them in your Adobe Muse projects. Typekit uses its font sync and web technologies to deliver your Marketplace fonts anywhere you need them.
Save time looking for content on your website by using the hand tool to zoom in, pan, and scroll on a specific section.
And so much more:
Also includes: Responsive design performance improvements, retention of breakpoints in library items, and more.
- [Fixed] Adding a video widget to the canvas of a Muse website caused the app to freeze and become unresponsive