Proxie: HTTP debugging proxy 2.2.0
Proxie is a HTTP debugging proxy for macOS. It puts a proxy between HTTP clients and the Internet. After a proper configuration of proxy settings, all HTTP traffic will go through Proxie and be available for inspection.
- Any Platform - Proxie records all HTTP traffic from any Mac, Windows, Linux, or mobile device.
- Body Viewers - Proxie chooses the proper viewers to make it intuitive to inspect body data.
- HTTPS Support - Proxie uses man-in-the-middle interception to reveal HTTPS traffic.
- WebSocket Support - Proxie understands websocket traffic and renders it like a chat interface.
What's New:Version 2.2.0:
- URL hierarchy tree view
- Fixed a bug where WebSockets didn't show up
- Title: Proxie: HTTP debugging proxy 2.2.0
- Developer: Chi Wang © patr0nus
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 30.56 MB