SSH Proxy 15.07
SSH Proxy can help you turn any remote SSH server into a SOCKS v5 proxy, intuitive and easy to use.
SSH Proxy is able to remember the SSH login password & private key passphrase and save it to OS X's keychain. Furthermore, SSH Proxy is designed to automatically reconnect when your Mac is waking up from sleep.
- Auto launch when log in OS X
- Ability to share SOCKS v5 proxy on LAN
- Create SOCKS v5 proxy through SSH tunnel
- Fast switch between multiple SSH accounts
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember SSH login password & private key passphrase in OS X Keychain automatically
- Whitelist, only sites on the list will be accessed through the proxy server, other sites will be connected directly
- Support compressing SSH connection
- Support public key and password authentication methods
- Support RSA and DSA authentication identity (aka private key)
- Support connecting through SOCKS v5 / SOCKS v4 / HTTP proxy with authentication
The big feature of this release is support of HTTP and HTTPS (aka. SSL) proxy types, in additional to the SOCKS 5 proxy type.
1. HTTP, HTTPS (aka. SSL) and SOCKS 5 proxy types share the same listening port
2. Added support for ed25519 keys which OpenSSH supports since version 6.5
3. Added SHA2 algorithms for HMAC