Charles Web Debugging Proxy 4.1.4
Charles is a web proxy (HTTP Proxy / HTTP Monitor) that runs on your own computer. Your web browser (or any other Internet application) is then configured to access the Internet through Charles, and Charles is then able to record and display for you all of the data that is sent and received.
- SSL Proxying: view SSL requests and responses in plain text
- Bandwidth Throttling to simulate slower Internet connections including latency
- AJAX debugging : view XML and JSON requests and responses as a tree or as text
- AMF: view the contents of Flash Remoting / Flex Remoting messages as a tree
- Repeat requests to test back-end changes
- Edit requests to test different inputs
- Breakpoints to intercept and edit requests or responses
- Validate recorded HTML, CSS and RSS/atom responses using the W3C validator
Bug fixes and minor improvements:
- HTTP 2 improvements addressing faults with Map Remote, Map Local and general stability improvements.
- User font preference is now applied more uniformly to transaction viewers.
- Fiddler import NumberFomatException fixed.
Windows specific improvements:
- Type rendering fixed when antialiasing is disabled.
- Fix error output when using command-line tools.
- Fix clipping of alert icons.
- Fix crash when presenting file dialogs if GodMode is enabled.
macOS specific improvements:
- DNS Spoofing menu accelerator key changed to no longer conflict with Show/Hide Dock.
- Menu accelerators now work when you've closed the last session window.