Kiten Compositor 1.4
Kite Compositor lets you visually drag-and-drop layers to build complex interfaces on a WYSIWYG canvas. Add animations and tune them with the integrated timeline. Use the built-in jаvascript scripting environment to enhance the detail of each interaction. Incorporate custom logic and behavior to achieve exactly what you need.
- Timeline - The integrated smart timeline allows you to drag and edit animation durations and keyframes. Snap animation start and end times together for a precise, hand-tuned feel.
- Inspector - A robust and powerful object inspector allows you to edit all of your layers’ properties in just a few clicks. Set colors, ajust animation curves, add CoreImage filters - all at the click of a mouse.
- Library - Drag-and-drop layers and animations from the library to build your interface visually. Save reuseable layer hierarchies into your library for easy component reuse.
- Design on Mac, View on iOS - Are you ready to get a sense of how your designs feel on an actual iOS device? Download the native companion app, Kite Compositor for iOS.
- Import from Sketch - Easily import your designs from Sketch with Kite's native import feature. Preserve editable bezier paths and text by importing your Sketch layers as native Kite layers.
- Export - Share your designs by exporting a movie or gif recording of your animation.
- Scriptable - Add sophisticated logic to your animations and interactions via the built-in jаvascript scripting engine. Query and make live edits to your running animation from the built-in jаvascript console. Fire animations, add new layers, change properties and much more.
- Built on CoreAnimation - Kite was built from the ground up for Mac using macOS's native CoreAnimation technology. CoreAnimation is one of the key underpinning graphics technologies on Mac and iOS that produces stunning animations at high framerates.
- Kite can now generate fully native, zero-dependency Core Animation code for iOS and Mac from your document
- A new Transform Layer type is available to create stunning 2.5D spacial animations
- A new 3D transform editor is available to create more complex 2.5D animations
- Several text input related improvements to allow you to input text with the native iOS keyboard / Mac keyboard
- A new quick anchor point chooser control is available in the inspector to choose common anchor points in 1 click
- New: A new action is available to show the native iOS keyboard when running on an iOS device with Kite for iOS companion app.
- New: A new action is available to append typed text to a Text Layer to simulate keyboard input
- New: The Key Up and Key Down actions now have an option to accept any key pressed to more easily simulate typing on iOS and macOS.
- New: A new fully-featured 3D transform editor is now available to help you create more complex 3D transformation on your layers and animations.
- New: A new anchor point chooser is available in the geometry inspector pane that allows you to change a layer’s anchor point to several common locations with 1 click.
- New: The 3D transfrom editor now has a slider to scale both the X and Y axes at the same time.
- New: Kite for iOS now supports Key Down actions when a Bluetooth keyboard is paired with the device.
- Changed: Back by enthusiastic demand, pressing the spacebar and dragging on the canvas will now pan the canvas again. If you don’t pan the canvas, the spacebar press will toggle the timeline playback as it currently does.
- Changed: The canvas size preset menu now has section separators to make it easier to glance through the options.
- Changed: The keyframe inspector editor has been redesigned to be easier to use when customizing the key timing, key pacing, or cubic values
- Bug fix: Fixed the geometry inspector’s anchorPoint Z slider position from being off center.
- Bug fix: Fixes a bug in the Sketch importer where text layers imported as images would appear to large
- Bug fix: Fixes a bug where importing images from Sketch may not use the specified image scale in the import options pane
- Bug fix: Fixes a bug in KiteKit and Kite for iOS where the initial velocity for a Spring Animation would not be set correctly