Kite Compositor 2.0.1
Kite Compositor lets you visually drag-and-drop layers to build complex interfaces on a WYSIWYG canvas. Add animations and tune them with the integrated timeline. Use the built-in jаvascript scripting environment to enhance the detail of each interaction. Incorporate custom logic and behavior to achieve exactly what you need.
- Timeline - The integrated smart timeline allows you to drag and edit animation durations and keyframes. Snap animation start and end times together for a precise, hand-tuned feel.
- Inspector - A robust and powerful object inspector allows you to edit all of your layers’ properties in just a few clicks. Set colors, ajust animation curves, add CoreImage filters - all at the click of a mouse.
- Library - Drag-and-drop layers and animations from the library to build your interface visually. Save reuseable layer hierarchies into your library for easy component reuse.
- Design on Mac, View on iOS - Are you ready to get a sense of how your designs feel on an actual iOS device? Download the native companion app, Kite Compositor for iOS.
- Import from Sketch - Easily import your designs from Sketch with Kite's native import feature. Preserve editable bezier paths and text by importing your Sketch layers as native Kite layers.
- Export - Share your designs by exporting a movie or gif recording of your animation.
- Scriptable - Add sophisticated logic to your animations and interactions via the built-in jаvascript scripting engine. Query and make live edits to your running animation from the built-in jаvascript console. Fire animations, add new layers, change properties and much more.
- Built on CoreAnimation - Kite was built from the ground up for Mac using macOS's native CoreAnimation technology. CoreAnimation is one of the key underpinning graphics technologies on Mac and iOS that produces stunning animations at high framerates.
What's New:Version 2.0.1:
- New: Support for macOS 10.15 Catalina’s new cornerCurve property on CALayer
- Improvement: You can now copy the name of a layer in the layer list as text by simply copying the layer itself
- Bug fix: Fixes a bug where dropping an animation on a layer with a non-zero begin time would position the dropped animation offset from the playhead
- Title: Kite Compositor 2.0.1
- Developer: Rhodes Software
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 +
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 39.5 MB