Kite Compositor 1.9.5
Kite Compositor lets you visually drag-and-drop layers to build complex interfaces on a WYSIWYG canvas. Add animations and tune them with the integrated timeline. Use the built-in jаvascript scripting environment to enhance the detail of each interaction. Incorporate custom logic and behavior to achieve exactly what you need.
- Timeline - The integrated smart timeline allows you to drag and edit animation durations and keyframes. Snap animation start and end times together for a precise, hand-tuned feel.
- Inspector - A robust and powerful object inspector allows you to edit all of your layers’ properties in just a few clicks. Set colors, ajust animation curves, add CoreImage filters - all at the click of a mouse.
- Library - Drag-and-drop layers and animations from the library to build your interface visually. Save reuseable layer hierarchies into your library for easy component reuse.
- Design on Mac, View on iOS - Are you ready to get a sense of how your designs feel on an actual iOS device? Download the native companion app, Kite Compositor for iOS.
- Import from Sketch - Easily import your designs from Sketch with Kite's native import feature. Preserve editable bezier paths and text by importing your Sketch layers as native Kite layers.
- Export - Share your designs by exporting a movie or gif recording of your animation.
- Scriptable - Add sophisticated logic to your animations and interactions via the built-in jаvascript scripting engine. Query and make live edits to your running animation from the built-in jаvascript console. Fire animations, add new layers, change properties and much more.
- Built on CoreAnimation - Kite was built from the ground up for Mac using macOS's native CoreAnimation technology. CoreAnimation is one of the key underpinning graphics technologies on Mac and iOS that produces stunning animations at high framerates.
What's New:Version 1.9:
- Support for Swift 4 Syntax for Kite’s code generation
- Add support for importing, exporting, and previewing Core Animation archive files (.caar)
- New: Support for Swift 4 Syntax for Kite’s code generation
- New: Adds support for importing, exporting, and previewing Core Animation archive files (.caar)
- New: Adds support for animating the ‘transform.scale.xy’ and ‘sublayerTransform.scale.xy’ keypaths
- New: Adds new built-in isometric perspective transforms in the transform editor
- New: Adds preference to turn off haptic trackpad feedback
- Bug fix: Fixes a bug with Sketch import that could detach a page’s symbols during import.
- Bug fix: Fixes small accidental layer drags that could occur when clicking rapidly on the canvas
- Bug fix: Fixes bug in code generation where a Swift CIVector would not have its closing parenthesis.
- Bug fix: Fixes a bug where dragged keyframes would be rounded to only one decimal place forcing them to snap to an incorrect position.
- Bug fix: Negative speed timeline values now draw at with the correct duration.
- Bug fix: Fixes a bug where the chosen source for a Map Layer Value action would not be saved when set via drag and drop.
- Bug fix: Fixes an issue with the ‘Play at Begin Time?’ popup dialog where the dialog title didn’t match the action buttons
- Change: Simplifies page-to-page animations by having the animated-to layer’s timeline start when the page appears on screen, not at the start of the initial presentation.
- Change: Improves the script editor’s syntax highlighting for single quotes and backticks.
- Change: Small tweaks to the app’s toolbar to make it more visually appealing
- Title: Kite Compositor 1.9.5
- Developer: Rhodes Software
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 +
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 39.69 MB