Framer Studio v89
Framer Studio is a new creative tool to build interaction and animation prototypes. It allows you to connect pixels to behavior and discover exciting new ways of interaction design.
Design everything with Framer
You need the potential to design something completely new. Framer is a design tool that uses code to make anything possible. Pioneer new patterns and groundbreaking designs. Find the best solution, not just the expected one.
Why write code?
Learning to code allows you to explore every creative concept—not just replicate patterns. Code isn’t just for engineers. If you give it a try, we think you’ll agree code is one of the most powerful tools a designer can have.
Design for any device
Design for iOS, Android, Mac OS, Windows and Web. Framer has you covered for any platform you need. Choose from over 18 devices in a ton of colors from Apple, Google and HTC, Microsoft and Samsung.
Set your creativity loose
Framer does a lot more than transitions or quick animations. Design using real data. Build real interfaces with customizable components. Test and validate all of your creative concepts.
Framer fits your design process
Import graphics directly from Sketch or Photoshop. Need to change something? Simply re-import. And when you’re done, gather feedback by sharing your work on a mobile device.
- Motion Fine tune every animation until your layers move in harmony.
- Touch Set up drag, scroll or page gestures with components.
- Depth Respond to orientation changes and tilt layers in 3D space.
- Input Capture keyboard input to test and work with actual user data.
- Data Pull in profile photos or user names–anything with an API.
- Adaptive Make responsive prototypes that adapt to user interaction.
- Import Turn your static designs into a working prototype.
- Preview Preview on any device with a browser, using Mirror
- Present Present in full-screen, for a focused experience.
- Share Quickly share a URL for hassle-free user testing.
- New sidebar with instant access to layers, states, animations and more
- All-new detachable preview window
- New preview modes without devices
- New welcome window with examples and resources
- The TextLayer to the library
- Insert Menu item for the TextLayer
- In-App Docs and Auto-Complete for the TextLayer
- A utility to load web fonts to the library
- The RangeSliderComponent to the library
- Snippet for the RangeSliderComponent
- Auto-Completion for the SliderComponent
- Auto-Completion for the RangeSliderComponent
- Auto-Completion for Value Change Events
- In-app documentation of the RangeSliderComponent
- A new Spring curve syntax, using damping
- The ability to time your Spring animations
- Auto-Code support for the new Spring syntax
- Right-click to copy layer animation values
- Cmd + Click on a layer in the panel to edit its state
- Device switching with quick access to various platforms
- Cleaner, more concise snippets
- Welcome window examples
- In-app Cloud integration
- In-app documentation of Value Change Events
- In-app documentation of the SliderComponent
- Syntax of Easing animation curves
- Syntax of Bezier animation curves
- FlowComponent Auto-Complete
- Fixed errors when editing states within events
- Fixed right-click in properties panel
- Welcome window projects would show an update dialog
- Update Library window would not show
- Preview would show indefinite spinner on some Macs
- Editing index.html in the project folder would cause a reload without unsaved changes
- Scrolling to top when reopening in-app docs
- Removed deprecated syntax from Auto-Complete
- Title: Framer Studio v89
- Developer: PODIUM BV
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 55.53 MB