SoftRAID allows you to create and manage disk arrays to increase performance and reliability. SoftRAID's intuitive interface and powerful feature set make this utility a must-have for any Mac OS X Server admin, "Pro" user, photographer, digital-video editor, or desktop user who wants more reliable backup for his computer.
SoftRAID popular package creation and management of RAID-arrays
With it, users can create on their Macs, whether it is a desktop computer or a server company, RAID-arrays of zero (data distribution) and the first (mirroring) level, to serve them, to make setup and configuration, to monitor the state of drive.
"Creating and managing partitions with SoftRAID easier than ever pervasive nature," according to a press release from the developer, who also said that the version can handle sections of up to 4 petabytes of data, and has a new improved algorithm to rebuild RAID partitions of the first level.
SoftRAID version 5 is fully compatible with High Sierra version 5 has been thoroughly tested for compatibility with High Sierra. You can even use the program on a volume setting High Sierra SoftRAID.
What's New:Version 5.7.3:
- Adds support for Akitio Thunder3 Quad X and Thunder3 Quad mini to SoftRAID XT and SoftRAID Lite XT
- A bug in the SoftRAID application which can causes the "Zero Sectors" feature to fail. This would occur on NVMe blades which had 4 KB sectors and a maximum transfer size of 128 KB
- A bug in the SoftRAID application which causes the "15 minutes" option to display twice when certifying disks
- A bug in the SoftRAID application and SoftRAID Monitor which prevents SSDs with uncorrectable errors from being marked as predicted to fail
- Changes the way that SoftRAID Tool reports fatal errors. These are now written to the SoftRAID.log rather than the system.log file
- Title: SoftRAID 5.7.3
- Developer: SoftRAID, Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by The Shark
- Size: 43.82 MB