SoftRAID allows you to create and manage disk arrays to increase performance and reliability. SoftRAID's intuitive interface and powerful feature set make this utility a must-have for any Mac OS X Server admin, "Pro" user, photographer, digital-video editor, or desktop user who wants more reliable backup for his computer.
SoftRAID popular package creation and management of RAID-arrays
With it, users can create on their Macs, whether it is a desktop computer or a server company, RAID-arrays of zero (data distribution) and the first (mirroring) level, to serve them, to make setup and configuration, to monitor the state of drive.
"Creating and managing partitions with SoftRAID easier than ever pervasive nature," according to a press release from the developer, who also said that the version can handle sections of up to 4 petabytes of data, and has a new improved algorithm to rebuild RAID partitions of the first level.
SoftRAID version 5 is fully compatible with High Sierra version 5 has been thoroughly tested for compatibility with High Sierra. You can even use the program on a volume setting High Sierra SoftRAID.
What's New:Version 5.7.5:
- Support for localized update and upgrade feature lists in the Update Available window. This window is displayed in both the SoftRAID application and SoftRAID Monitor when a new version of SoftRAID is available
- Support for Akitio Thunder2 Quad and Thunder2 Quad mini to SoftRAID XT
- Title: SoftRAID 5.7.5
- Developer: SoftRAID, Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by The Shark
- Size: 44.69 MB