ColorSnapper 2 v1.5.0 – Quickly find the color of any pixel
ColorSnapper2 ? the Mac OS X color picker app for designers & developers which makes it easy to collect, adjust, organize and export colors of any pixel of the screen. It is activated via a system-wide hotkey, giving you a magnifying glass to easily pick any pixel you need, even from retina displays. The resulting color is copied to clipboard in a format of your preference.
ColorSnapper 2 is designed for OS X Yosemite and supports both light and dark themes.
Allows you to match the color export format to your coding style. Along with all new suported formats, including: Generic, CSS, NSColor, UIColor, Swift, Android, Java, .NET, CGColor and OpenGL this results in even faster developer workflow.
- Starting from this version, color conversion profiles for specific apps will be updated via the internet
- Support for Vivaldi browser
- Bugfix: Notification positioning in multi monitor setup
- Title: ColorSnapper 2 v1.5.0
- Developer: Alexander Danmayer
- Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 7.24 MB