Home Inventory 3.8.1
Home Inventory makes keeping an up-to-date catalog of your possessions simple and fast so you can stay organized and always prepared. Called "Quick and easy to use" by the New York Times and "Spectacularly user-friendly" by Mac Format.
- Document and organize everything that's important to you with ease, speed, and accuracy using Home Inventory. Build a complete catalog of your valuables and store important details about your items such as make, model, serial number, purchase price, value, and much more.
- Get rid of the clutter. Stay organized and store unlimited photos, receipts, product manuals, warranties, and dated notes all in one place.
- If you have an iPhone or camera enabled iPad or iPod Touch, you can use the free helper app, Home Inventory Photo Remote, to wander your home and build out your inventory. The app includes a built-in barcode scanner to quickly add books, CDs, DVDs and other items with barcodes to your inventory.
- Stay on top of your home's upkeep with a maintenance schedule of routine tasks such as cleaning the gutters and aerating the lawn. If you are running OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or later, you can add tasks to Calendar and Reminders.
- Find out if you are adequately insured. With our built-in coverage analysis report you will know if you are over-insured, under-insured, or if your coverage is just right.
- Take your inventory with you on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with out free helper app, Home Inventory Mobile Backup.
Other Noteworthy Features
- Use your scanner to add photos and receipts
- Customizable fields and field layouts
- Built-in currency conversion
- Multiple currency support
- Robust and flexible reporting options
- Password protection
- Import and export CSV data
- Track property assessments
- Warranty expiration tracking
- Property insurance coverage alerts
- Track and value collections
- Keep multiple inventories
- Support for Retina displays
- Full-screen support
- Sandboxed app for increased security
What's New:Version 3.8.1
- Updated with a new data source provider for adding items through barcode scanning.
- New keyboard shortcut to duplicate the selected item(s): Shift + Command + D.
- Item names in list-style reports now wrap to the next line.
- Fixed a bug with the text in the description field in the file attachment panel not appearing correctly in Dark Mode.
- Fixed a bug with the text in the address and description fields in the custom report panel not appearing correctly in Dark Mode.
- Fixed a bug where the background color of the Inbox help overlay is occasionally rendered in the wrong color in Dark Mode.
- Title: Home Inventory 3.8.1
- Developer: Binary Formations, LLC.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial (block outbound connections)
- Size: 19.58 MB