Delicious Library 3.7.0
Delicious Library allows you to import, browse, and share all your books, movies, music, and video games with Delicious Library.
Run your very own library from your home or office using our impossibly simple interface. Delicious Library's digital shelves act as a visual card-catalog.
A scan of a barcode is all Delicious Library needs to add an item to your digital shelves, downloading tons of info from the Internet like the author, release date, current value, description, and even a high-resolution picture of the cover. Import your entire library using our exclusive full-speed iSight video barcode scanner, our Flic Wireless Laser Bar Code Scanner, or (the slow way) entering the titles by hand. Once you have all of your items in your Mac, you can browse though your digital shelves, check stuff out to friends using Apple's built-in Address Book and calendar, and find new items to read, watch, and play using Library's recommendations.
Quickly importing your stuff into Delicious Library doesn't require a dedicated barcode scanner - you can use any QuickTime-supported digital video camera, like your Apple iSight. Just hold the barcode on the back of any book, movie, CD, or video game in front of the camera and your item magically shows up on your digital shelf seconds later. Using the same technology found in $800 industrial-strength CCD barcode scanners, Delicious Library reads every single frame of digital video; seeking out, targeting, and instantly decoding any visible barcodes. This results in a seamless process of scanning that lets you import about 750 items an hour (assuming you can move your arms that fast). At that rate the staff of the new downtown Seattle Central Library could work together to import all of their 1.4 million books into Delicious Library in just over 5 hours.
What's New:Version 3.7:
- This update restores searching, item lookups, and recommendations from Amazon stores around the world (except Japan).
- We were required to change all our access keys, so previous versions of Delicious Library will no longer be able to access Amazon’s product database. We’re so sorry for the inconvenience, we only found out when our app stopped working on October 16.
- Separately, Amazon Japan has decided to terminate their partner agreement with us, so we can no longer load item information from that store. We will continue to try to work with Amazon Japan to restore service.
- Title: Delicious Library 3.7.0
- Developer: Delicious Monster Software, LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German,
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 88.13 MB