Librarian Pro 5.0.5
Librarian Pro helps you manage your collection of books, magazines, games, CDs, software titles, and movies. It helps you inventory and retrieve information quickly.
Organize items into smart collections, add them to the in-program Amazon shopping cart, mark them as lent out to friends, and even export for the web or your iPod! Librarian Pro also supports importing from other cataloging applications like Delicious Library and DVDpedia.
Search for items in-program on Amazon by author, artist, title, and keyword. Details will automatically fill into new items - including product images! Additionally, up to five Amazon reviews are also retrieved for your reading pleasure. Afterward, even add your own reviews!
Librarian Pro's databases are fully compatible with both the Mac OS X and Windows versions.
View a summary of all items in your library to compare prices and more.
- Web Auto-Fill
Integrates with numerous web sites to automatically download item information.
- Multi-Database Support
Create an unlimited number of separate databases.
- Smart Collections
Automatically sort items by specific criteria.
Track item lending and charge late fees.
Export to the web and a variety of other formats.
Import from text, CSV, iTunes, 'pedias, Delicious Library and more!
View as a list, as a bookshelf, or in cover flow mode.
- Duplicate Filter
Easily isolate and display duplicate items.
Fill in countless details about items ranging from tracks on an album to the illustrator for a book.
- Sales Tracking
Record detailed purchase and sale information for items, such as purchase location, price, original value, used value, item URL, AND MORE.
Write internal reviews.
- Barcode Scanning
Use your web cam or physical barcode scanner to add items or update inventory.
One database works on both Mac and PC.
Track lent out items in Mac OS X's Calendar.app and send reminder e-mails or display alerts.
Auto-complete helps speed data entry by remembering entires for other items.
What's New:Version 5.0:
- Amazon discontinued their Product Advertising API for all calls that are not revenue generating as of January 23, 2019. To continue using Amazon to auto-fill item details, you must now create your own Amazon Associates API account.
- Added BestBuy, UPC Database, Google Books, Good Reads, Open Library, OMB and Walmart to our Web Finder feature to help auto-fill details now that Amazon is essentially dead! This was a monumental effort, but we now have a great framework to continue adding more in the future. Unfortunately, these services do not offer the same level of detail Amazon did, but it is the best that exists so far as an alternative.
- Numerous other small bug fixes.
- Fixed crash when accessing camera.
- Updated Chart Director plugin from MBS license.
- Title: Librarian Pro 5.0.5
- Developer: Koingo Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 39.15 MB