PDF Image Xtractor 1.3.7 Cr2
Have a PDF file that contains images you need? Did you lose the word processing document you used to create the PDF and now all your are left with is a virtually un-editable PDF file? How are you supposed to get those images out? Many PDF software programs that offer an image extraction feature are unreasonably priced. What are you supposed to do, pay a monthly subscription? No! Use PDF Image Xtractor! PDF Image Xtractor is the easiest way to get images out of a PDF file! All you have to do is drag and drop a PDF file onto the window and PDF Image Xtractor will go through each page and extract all the images out for you! You can even set a custom page range if you are only interested in extracting images on certain pages!
- Extract images out of PDF files.
- Save the extracted images as .png, .jpeg, .tiff, or .bmp!
- Extract images for an entire PDF document or set a custom page range!
- Title: PDF Image Xtractor 1.3.7 Cr2
- Developer: Writes for All Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 9.44 MB