iText Pro - OCR Tool 1.2.8
Text could recognize text from any image.
You can use iText to extract text from PDF, document in paper, page in a book and any other images.
It's so easy to take image.
- Use iText's built-in tool to capture any screen.
- Drag an image to iText's icon in menu bar.
- Select an image file.
The recognition result is very accurate.
- Powered by Google online OCR service, support 50+ languages.
- Auto detect paragraphs, optimize layout.
- Could preview the original picture for easy proofing.
Simple and efficient:
- No Dock needed, only exists in the menu bar.
- Support a variety of shortcuts, easy to operate.
You can recognize 20 images for free each month, or subscribe iText Pro to unlimitedly recognize. The subscription will be auto-renew which can be stopped 1 day before the end of the current period.
What's New:Version 1.2.8
- Support external monitor.
- Optimize the format of URLs, emails and other texts.
- Title: iText Pro - OCR Tool 1.2.8
- Developer: JINGSEN ZHENG
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, Simplified Chinese
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 9 MB