TokenLock allows you to use a Bluetooth device (with optional proximity), a USB device, a hotkey, or your Apple Remote to lock (and optionally also unlock) your Mac.
- Lock on USB device removal.
- Lock on Bluetooth device disconnect.
- Lock on Bluetooth device minimum signal strength (OS X 10.7 Lion)
- Lock with a hotkey.
- Lock with your Apple IR Remote.
- Lock by clicking the TokenLock dock icon.
- Lock by selecting Lock from status bar menu.
- Unlock screen saver on return of USB device.
- Unlock screen saver on return of BlueTooth device.
- Unlock with your Apple IR Remote.
- Designate 'safe' WiFi networks.
- Disable locking for a predefined amount of time.
- Growl support for status messages.
- Sleep Aware: When the computer sleeps, this causes USB disconnections. TokenLock is smart enough to realize this and avoids "Double locking" your computer when the USB device you choose has not re-initialized yet after sleep mode.
- Security information area to help you understand security risks and options as you configure them.
What's New:Version 4.72
- Bugfix for the latest MacOS
- Title: TokenLock 4.72
- Developer: Jeremy Laurenson
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 3 MB