Balance Lock 1.0.5
Balance Lock keeps your Mac's audio centred, preventing left/right drift. It's the perfect utility for making sure that the audio stays centred when plugging or unplugging headphones. It was designed out of frustration from the long standing OS X bug where the audio balance can randomly move away from the center. It's simple to use and runs in the background unintrusively.
- [New] Multiple balance fixed notifications are now shown as one for a period of 10 seconds. This helps fix the issue where a lot of them can be displayed at once in certain situations (example: BoomAudio).
- [Fixed] Issue where the app would activate unnecessarily on startup
- [Fixed] Issue where the rate-app dialog would not work properly; we've removed it completely
- Title: Balance Lock 1.0.5
- Developer: Tunabelly Software Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 8.27 MB