Beyond Compare 4.2.3
Beyond Compare allows you to quickly and easily compare your files and folders. By using simple, powerful commands you can focus on the differences you're interested in and ignore the rest. You can then merge the changes, synchronize your files, and generate reports for your records. You can compare entire drives and folders at high speed, checking just sizes and modified times, or thoroughly verify every file with byte-by-byte comparisons. Once you've found specific files you're interested in, Beyond Compare can intelligently pick the best way to compare and display them. Text files can be viewed and edited with syntax highlighting and comparison rules tweaked specifically for documents, source code, and HTML. The text contents of Microsoft Word .doc and Adobe .pdf files can also be compared but not edited. Data files, executables, binary data, and images all have dedicated viewers as well, so you always have a clear view of the changes.
The Standard version of Beyond Compare is a full-featured comparison tool, and is free to use. The Pro version of Beyond Compare adds the following features: 3-way text merge, 3-way folder merge, built-in SFTP support, text replacement, Folder-Compare alignment overrides, and support for WebDAV, Dropbox, and subversion.
What's New:Version 126.96.36.19987:
- [Cloud Services] Fixed WebDAV showing invalid subfolders with the same name as the parent folder
- [Command Line] Linux: Fixed excessive CPU usage when launching a second comparison from the command line
- [FTP] Unix: Fixed crash when loading an FTP profile with the timezone set to Rome
- [Misc] View tab bar no longer shows "Select Tab" and "Close Other Tabs" commands if there is only one tab
- [Misc] Updated various icons
- [MP3 Compare] Improved handling of AENC, GEOB, and APIC tags
- [Options] Added "Minimum clip length" to clipboard manager to avoid saving passwords or other short text (defaults to 32)
- [Reports] Fixed display of custom display filter names (e.g., "[Differences]" instead of "Differences" when orphans not included)
- [Reports] Fixed UTF-8 reports not including a byte order mark, causing problems when importing them into Excel or viewing them in some web browsers
- [Sessions] Session Settings dialog's "Swap sides" button now also affects "Disable editing" checkboxes
- [Text Views] Unix: Fixed accented characters being entered as '?' when typed
- [Crashes] macOS: Fixed startup crash on macOS 10.13 High Sierra beta
- [Crashes] Unix: Fixed Folder Compare crash when opening Options dialog from the Log panel
- Title: Beyond Compare 4.2.3
- Developer: Scooter Software, Inc.
- Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.6.6 & 64-Bit processor (Intel)
- Language: English, French, German,
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 19.37 MB