Araxis Merge 2016.4812
Araxis Merge is the two- and three-way visual file comparison/merging and folder synchronization application. Use it to compare, understand and combine different versions of source code, Web pages and other text files, or even text copied and pasted from another application (e.g., Pages or Microsoft Word). Merge integrates with Time Machine, so you can compare older versions of files.
Merge is a compelling choice for software developers, lawyers, product release managers, Web designers and other professionals who work with multiple revisions of text files, including ASCII, MBCS and Unicode files. Merge integrates with many version control (VC) and software configuration management (SCM) systems (e.g. Subversion and Perforce) that allow a third-party comparison/merging tool to be specified.
For legal professionals: instantly identify every change by copying text from different contract drafts being edited in another application (such as Microsoft Word) and pasting it directly into a file comparison window. Many more features.
- The About window indicates the operating system version (‘macOS Sierra’, ‘OS X El Capitan’, etc.) for which the running version of Merge has been built. (Please note that it is important to install the correct variant of Merge for your operating system, as described in How to Install.)
- Dropping an image on to a text comparison will open it in a new image comparison.
- The default font for text comparisons has been changed from Courier New to Menlo.
- Line numbers (in text and binary comparisons) and the scale (in image comparisons) no longer become corrupted on macOS Sierra when scrolling comparisons upwards.
- Generated HTML file comparison reports show whitespace comparison options correctly for all combinations of whitespace settings. Note that the descriptions of some options have not yet been fully localized into Japanese.