Visual Differ compares side-by-side folders and files using colors to visually show differences. From the Folder view it's possible to make operations on folders and files like copying or deleting.
It's possible to compare quickly directories choosing base folders from the context menu. Using the File Filter feature is possible to hide from visualization specific files like .git, .svn directories or the omnipresent .DS_Store files.
The folders comparison can be done using different techniques from the fastest "compare only date and size" to the fine-grained byte-by-byte comparison.
The files comparison is done using the unix diff command this choice makes the result quick, standard and reliable.
It's possible to save work sessions then quickly reopen them to compare directories hierarchies or directly two specific files.
What's New:Version 1.7.20
- Added sort columns in Folder View (Sort by filename, size and modification date)
- Fixed crash on Big Sur Preview
- Fixed UI bugs (file path not visible, bottom bar disappearing)
- Fixed crash when comparing big files
- Fixed Dark Mode UI (Dark mode is not yet supported but at least the colors UI are correct)
- Title: VisualDiffer 1.7.20
- Developer: davide ficano
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 5.95 MB