Rebelle is a one-of-a-kind paint program that lets you create realistic watercolor, acrylic and dry media artwork, using real-world color blending, wet diffusion and drying.
WHY was it created?
The unique watercolor simulation was created by artist Peter Blaškovič as one of his experimental drawing projects. The initial vision was to create a paint software with the most natural painting tools.
WHO is it for?
Rebelle is designed for CG artists as well as for traditional painters who want to explore and broaden their artistic repertoire, using the latest ground-breaking digital painting technology.
Dive in to the vivid colors of Rebelle, follow your art spirit and let the creative current carry you away.
Enjoy the real watercolor, acrylics, inks and pastels and broaden your horizons with the new digital art techniques.
- Real world simulation of paint diffusion
- Wet tools: Watercolor, Acrylic & Ink Pen
- Dry tools: Pencil, Pastel, Marker, Eraser
- Blend and Smear tools
- Wet, dry and blow the wet painting
- Tilt the canvas to get flow effects
- Pen pressure support
Layers & Colors
- Unique color mixing
- Multitouch gestures
- 10 paper and canvas presets
- 23 Photoshop blending modes
- User predefined color sets
- Image color tracing
- Intuitive customizable interface
- English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish,
- Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Turkish,
- Slovenian and Slovak translation
- Custom keyboard shortcuts
- Support for Retina touch displays
- Fullscreen mode
- Drag & Drop image from folder or web
- Import and export with alpha channel
- PNG, JPG, TIF, BMP and REB files
- Iterative Save
- Image file thumbnails
- Publish and share artworks in Gallery
- Windows & Mac OS (32/64 bit)
Changes & Fixes:
- New languages included: French, Russian, Turkish
- Preparing: Japanese, Chinese, Finnish, Slovenian, Welsh
- Auto-update for language translations within application.
- Languages can be selected from menu -> Help -> Languages.
- Fixed cursor offset for some tablets.
- Fixed bug with multitouch for some tablets.
- Shortcuts for brush modes (Normal, Permanent, Dirty and Clean).
- You can choose the color also with "Dirty Brush".
- Changes in layer naming when merging layers.
- Mac OS texture visibility fix.
- Number edit box easier to use.
- Edit box slider can be changed with touch.
- Tablet rotation fixed.
- Tilting respects portrait/landscape orientation.
- Transform layer scale fixed.
- User interface minor changes.
- Default UI changed.