ArtRage 5 v5.0.4
ArtRage gives you a range of artistic tools such as oil paints, pencils, and felt pens that look and feel like their real world counterparts so you can get right down to painting without having to learn how they work.
You can create your own artwork from scratch, import photos as tracing images to guide your art, and even pin images to your canvas for reference as you paint.
ArtRage also comes in two other versions: ArtRage Studio and ArtRage Studio Pro with prices and feature sets appropriate for different types of user. For more information visit the ArtRage homepage.
- Adjusted transform operations in scripts to correct problems with transformed content offset on playback
- Cancelling layer texture edits no longer produces an erroneous ‘handled’ error popup
- Adjusted menu bar layout to reduce instances of overlapped items
- Made some changes to PSD text layer import to fix problems after changes to the internal text format of the file type
- Adjusted fill to correct some opacity issues and improve speed
- Guides are now placed correctly when playing back a script at greater than 100% size
- Fixed a bug that prevented Recent Files after the 10th one in the list from working
- Adjusted tap and hold right click helpers to allow functionality in the grips of the corner roundels in Classic mode
- Adjusted positioning for corner panels so that they remember their last dropped location when torn off a second time
- Corrected some English strings in the French localisation
- Title: ArtRage 5 v5.0.4
- Developer: Ambient Design Ltd
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 109.46 MB