ArtRage gives you a range of artistic tools such as oil paints, pencils, and felt pens that look and feel like their real world counterparts so you can get right down to painting without having to learn how they work.
You can create your own artwork from scratch, import photos as tracing images to guide your art, and even pin images to your canvas for reference as you paint.
ArtRage also comes in two other versions: ArtRage Studio and ArtRage Studio Pro with prices and feature sets appropriate for different types of user. For more information visit the ArtRage homepage.
WHAT’S NEWVersion 5.0.7:
- Fixed some issues with Tilt processing on Surface devices and Stylus Profiles not properly updating the selected tool when you bring a stylus to the tablet on compatible devices.
- We've added an 'Allow Touch' option for Surface devices running Realtime Stylus that allows you to turn off touch processing on the canvas. Note that this may work on other devices, but we can't be sure at this time.
- Stencils now resize properly when you zoom the canvas using the zoom level text edit.
- We've corrected a mistake in the Stencil Options menu in ArtRage Lite and stopped the app forgetting that changes had been made to a canvas if you cancel save during naming the file.
- We removed a 'Handled Error' message that would pop up for no reason when you cancel script recording.
- Title: ArtRage 5.0.8
- Developer: Ambient Design Ltd
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 77.81 MB