LilyView is a lightweight, Mutli-Touch friendly image viewer that’s handy and doesn’t get in your way.
- Lightweight. There’s no image library to load, you just browse images in a folder.
- Chromeless. No controls are visible until they are really necessary.
- Multi-Touch friendly. You can literally touch the image when using a trackpad, but LilyView works just fine with keyboard and mouse.
As a bonus:
- Create ambient lighting effect in your room during a slide show by connecting Philips Hue color bulbs or Lightpack luminaries. Colors of the lights will match the currently viewed image.
- Use hand gestures in the air to control the images (swipe, rotate, zoom) by connecting LeapMotion hand gesture controller.
And it's only the beginning…
- Updated, modern look and feel.
- Added compatibility with macOS Sierra.
- Changed the image sorting order, now simply alphabetically by name.
- Fixed bug: animated GIFs played too slow.
- Fixed bug: Philips Hue lights stopped working after an update of the Hue API.
- Fixed bug: trackpad gestures stopped working on macOS versions prior to El Capitan.
- Fixed bug: sandbox access was lost after you relaunched the app.
- Fixed a few more frequent bugs and crashes.