LilyView is a lightweight, Mutli-Touch friendly image viewer that’s handy and doesn’t get in your way.
- Lightweight. There’s no image library to load, you just browse images in a folder.
- Chromeless. No controls are visible until they are really necessary.
- Multi-Touch friendly. You can literally touch the image when using a trackpad, but LilyView works just fine with keyboard and mouse.
As a bonus:
- Create ambient lighting effect in your room during a slide show by connecting Philips Hue color bulbs or Lightpack luminaries. Colors of the lights will match the currently viewed image.
- Use hand gestures in the air to control the images (swipe, rotate, zoom) by connecting LeapMotion hand gesture controller.
And it's only the beginning…
What's New:Version 1.2.3
- Fixed bug: images sometimes appeared pixelated and "jaggy"
(the bug appeared only on some Macs, usually when you zoom out the image)
- Title: LilyView 1.2.3
- Developer: Software Ambience Corp.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 6.47 MB