LilyView is a lightweight, Mutli-Touch friendly image viewer that’s handy and doesn’t get in your way.
Lightweight. There’s no image library to load, you just browse images in a folder.
Chromeless. No controls are visible until they are really necessary.
Multi-Touch friendly. You can literally touch the image when using a trackpad, but LilyView works just fine with keyboard and mouse.
As a bonus:
Create ambient lighting effect in your room during a slide show by connecting Philips Hue color bulbs or Lightpack luminaries. Colors of the lights will match the currently viewed image.
Use hand gestures in the air to control the images (swipe, rotate, zoom) by connecting LeapMotion hand gesture controller.
And it's only the beginning…
What's New:Version 1.4.1: 1
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- Added Russian language.
- Added support for animated PNG (APNG) image format.
- Added a preference to skip certain image types when browsing folders.
- Fixed compatibility issues with the newest versions of the operating system.
- Title: LilyView 1.4.1
- Developer: Software Ambience Corp.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 6.47 MB