Image Viewer 2.0
Image Viewer is a simple and fast way to view images and photos. Quickly view all images for an entire folder and subfolders. View in windowed or full screen modes and enjoy full screen slide shows. Users can navigate using mouse, trackpad, and keyboard.
- Open an image file or an entire folder
- Drag an image file or folder into Image Viewer
- View single images or thumbnails
- Search sub folders for images
- Zoom to fit, actual size, zoom in, zoom out, rotate left, rotate right
- Scrolls zoomed images and large images in actual size
- Fullscreen mode
- Slideshow with preferences for customization
- Supports retina display
- Supports trackpad swipe
- Supports mouse scroll wheel
- Mouse scroll wheel to advance images
- Mouse scroll wheel zoom when shift key is pressed
- Keyboard shortcuts for most functions
- Open in Finder and with Preview
- Open from and share to Photos
- Set image as desktop picture
- Move to trash to delete images
- Image Info window with metadata
- Safe sharing removes meta information before sharing
- Searching subfolders
- Showing file names in thumbnail view
- Loop through
- Upsizing images
- Size app window to first opened image
- Size app to each image
- Dark gray or black background
- Reverse mouse scroll wheel advance
- Slideshow delay time
- Don’t sleep during slideshow
- Fade during slideshow
- Random order slideshow
Supported Image Formats:
jpg, jpeg, tif, tiff, gif (not animated), png, psd, bmp
Supported RAW Image Formats:
nef, cr2, arw
- New toolbar, menus, and icon.
- New preferences window.
- Added "Open with" to menus.
- Navigate random slideshow.
- Multiple monitor support.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Title: Image Viewer 2.0
- Developer: Abacus Industries, Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 3.44 MB