Otomatic is the easiest way to get the content you care about. Whether it's from the gorgeous new listing, or from private sources, hunting around on the Internet will be a thing of the past.
Otomatic is the successor of Automatic 2, and encompasses the long experience of Automatic into a totally new, redesigned package. From the icon to the UI and even the abandonment of System Preferences, everything in Otomatic is new. Among the highlights of Otomatic are a richer experience with TV shows, active searching amongst multiple sources in addition to RSS, and greater flexibility.
Version 1.1 (181):
- Improved the subscription flow in the TV listing window. A new filter dispays all subscribed shows, and hovering over a show presents the option to subscribe or unsubscribe.
- Added 2 new sources to be used when "Managed by Otomatic" is selected.
- Added the season year when displaying detailed show information in the listing.
- Added a new filter to the listing for trending shows.
- Fixed some layout issues on Sierra.
- Fixed various selection-related issues in the TV listing.
- Fixed some edge-case issues with date-based shows and specific feeds.
- Various improvements to show data handling.
- Greatly improved the recommended shows in the listing, which will now show more relevant suggestions even if there is no Trakt user data.
- This release also includes a hidden preference, makeMagnetFiles. When enabled via the terminal, Otomatic will create .magnet files for magnet links instead of handing them directly to the client.