Otomatic is the easiest way to get the content you care about. Whether it's from the gorgeous new listing, or from private sources, hunting around on the Internet will be a thing of the past.
Otomatic is the successor of Automatic 2, and encompasses the long experience of Automatic into a totally new, redesigned package. From the icon to the UI and even the abandonment of System Preferences, everything in Otomatic is new. Among the highlights of Otomatic are a richer experience with TV shows, active searching amongst multiple sources in addition to RSS, and greater flexibility.
Version 1.1.2 (187):
- Improved searching for some managed sources.
- Improved matching for shows with short names, most notably QI.
- Fixed some instances where RSS feeds were too slow to load.
- Various minor fixes, including a couple crashes.
- Title: Otomatic 1.1.2
- Developer: coding.curious
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 5.87 MB