Scrutiny 10.3.14 – Web optimization tool suite
Scrutiny is a suite of web optimization tools including link checking, SEO checks, Sitemap generation, page load speed test, html validation. Version 9 is a major update and includes these new features.
- Link checker
- SEO analysis
- XML sitemap generation, optionally include images / PDF pages
- Insecure / mixed content reporting
- Page-load speed test
- Spelling and grammar checking
- Scans sites requiring authentication
- Search your site (source or visible text) obtain a list of pages containing a search term or not containing a search term
- Website monitoring of as many URL's as you like with a choice of alerts and logging
- Scheduling made easy with a few easy clicks
- On finish, send an email, save a report, open a file or AppleScript, FTP the sitemap XML, and other actions
- Opens and scans a list of links in HTML, CSV, plain text format, or XML sitemap
- Improvement to robots.txt check. Now page status of robots.txt (ie its existence) is checked before attempting to request it. Previously Scrutiny might parse a custom 404 page if robots.txt doesn't exist. This was unlikely to cause any issues as allow/disallow wouldn't have been found in the document but Scrutiny might have appeared to hang temporarily at the start of the scan if robots.txt didn't exist and the custom 404 page was long.
- Fix: Now when a config is deleted, the schedule is correctly deleted from the system. Previously the schedule would remain 'live' on the system. (The 'Schedules overview' tool would allow you to check these and delete any 'left over' ones).
- improvement: if user selected 'none' for schedule, but didn't press commit, the schedule would remain in place on the system, even though the website config would show 'none' for schedule.
- Title: Scrutiny 10.3.14
- Developer: Peacockmedia
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 11.6 MB