Scrutiny 10.4.8 – Web optimization tool suite
Scrutiny is a suite of web optimization tools including link checking, SEO checks, Sitemap generation, page load speed test, html validation. Version 9 is a major update and includes these new features.
- Link checker
- SEO analysis
- XML sitemap generation, optionally include images / PDF pages
- Insecure / mixed content reporting
- Page-load speed test
- Spelling and grammar checking
- Scans sites requiring authentication
- Search your site (source or visible text) obtain a list of pages containing a search term or not containing a search term
- Website monitoring of as many URL's as you like with a choice of alerts and logging
- Scheduling made easy with a few easy clicks
- On finish, send an email, save a report, open a file or AppleScript, FTP the sitemap XML, and other actions
- Opens and scans a list of links in HTML, CSV, plain text format, or XML sitemap
Fixes a couple of problems when using 'do not follow urls that do not contain' rules for whitelisting parts of a site:
- If more than one such rule is being used, they wouldn't have played together.
- If term contained a trailing slash, such as '/mac/scrutiny/', a url such as peacockmedia.software/mac/scrutiny would have failed to match because of
- the trailing slash and a strict string match. Now this situation is taken into account and such a match works as you would reasonably expect.
- Title: Scrutiny 10.4.8
- Developer: Peacockmedia
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 11.82 MB