Scrutiny 9.13.0 – Web optimization tool suite
Scrutiny is a suite of web optimization tools including link checking, SEO checks, Sitemap generation, page load speed test, html validation. Version 9 is a major update and includes these new features.
- Link checker
- SEO analysis
- XML sitemap generation, optionally include images / PDF pages
- Insecure / mixed content reporting
- Page-load speed test
- Spelling and grammar checking
- Scans sites requiring authentication
- Search your site (source or visible text) obtain a list of pages containing a search term or not containing a search term
- Website monitoring of as many URL's as you like with a choice of alerts and logging
- Scheduling made easy with a few easy clicks
- On finish, send an email, save a report, open a file or AppleScript, FTP the sitemap XML, and other actions
- Opens and scans a list of links in HTML, CSV, plain text format, or XML sitemap
What's New:Version 9.13.0:
- Adds 'warnings' column to 'by link' and 'flat' links views, which can be included when either of those views are exported as csv.
- Fixes problem where sitemap > show excluded > context menu > Copy / Visit sometimes used the wrong url.
- Adds 'broken anchor links' to filter button above links tables.
- Some fixes to anchor functionality
- Title: Scrutiny 9.13.0
- Developer: Peacockmedia
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 11.31 MB