Scrutiny 12.7.4 – Web optimization tool suite
Scrutiny is a suite of web optimization tools including link checking, SEO checks, Sitemap generation, page load speed test, html validation. Version 9 is a major update and includes these new features.
- Link checker
- SEO analysis
- XML sitemap generation, optionally include images / PDF pages
- Insecure / mixed content reporting
- Page-load speed test
- Spelling and grammar checking
- Scans sites requiring authentication
- Search your site (source or visible text) obtain a list of pages containing a search term or not containing a search term
- Website monitoring of as many URL's as you like with a choice of alerts and logging
- Scheduling made easy with a few easy clicks
- On finish, send an email, save a report, open a file or AppleScript, FTP the sitemap XML, and other actions
- Opens and scans a list of links in HTML, CSV, plain text format, or XML sitemap
- Fixes toolbar export button which, after a search, was exporting the link urls rather than the search results.
- If searching, pointless listing and checking image urls, so that functionality is forced off, even if 'check images' or 'images in sitemap' are selected. (those options will be observed if a regular scan is then run.)
- Title: Scrutiny 12.7.4
- Developer: Peacockmedia
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 6.83 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.