Dejal Simon 4.3.1
Dejal Simon is the essential site monitoring tool for Mac OS X. It checks servers for changes or failures, and notifies you via email, sound, speech, Twitter, or other means. You can use it to track updated sites, and to alert you when an important server goes down or recovers. It is a native Mac OS X application with an intuitive and attractive interface.
Simon is very versatile. It can be used to monitor your own website and servers, track posts and new comments on your or friends' blogs, check for web mail, get notifications of updates to favorite news and entertainment websites, keep an eye on auctions, and many other uses.
Top New Features
- Redesigned to use a convenient single-window layout.
- Support for organizing tests etc into groups.
- Optionally hide Simon from the Dock.
- Password protect access to Simon.
- Reorder filters and notifiers in a test.
- New email service to check sending, receiving or both.
- New RSS service.
- New context filters to include extra text around a change.
- See each filter's output in the preview.
- Share menu.
- Migration from the old App Store editions.
- Attractive new app and window icons.
- New service plan subscription option.
- Plus many more improvements and fixes.
What's New:Version 4.3:
- Mojave dark mode and compatibility
- Added the ability to follow or not follow a meta refresh for each test
- Several improvements to the pause and auto-pause functions
- A number of refinements of services and filters
- Updated the default data
- Plus many other improvements
- Title: Dejal Simon 4.3
- Developer: Dejal Systems, LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by The Shark
- Size: 21.83 MB