zCommander is advanced and comprehensive file management software. It looks like simple but is actually beautiful and powerful and rapid.
Must-have Software for all users (especially for immigrators from PC and power-users).
No more searching for Total Commander in Mac World.
Here is zCommander !!
- Familiar double pane for file list view and each pane can have multiple tabs.
- Sorted items by elements (Name, Extension, Date, etc, …)
- You can do most of file operations with only keyboard interface so it’s simple and fast. (Of course you can customise input interface or do it with mouse action)
- Copy & Paste file work support like Windows Explorer.
- Advanced filtering support in file work.
- Quick searching by typing.
- Multithreaded file work support (copy, move, delete)
- Advanced file searching (by name matching, date, size and contents)
- Easy and fast folder bookmark and history management.
- You can customise look-and-feel to what you want.
- Service menu duplication bug fixed.
- Rename bug fixed.
- Tested in macOS Sierra.
- Title: zCommander 3.0
- Developer: SANG H SUNG 2013 © woojooin
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 5.43 MB