HazeOver — Distraction Dimmer for Mac. Turn distractions down and focus on your current task. Get rid of distractions and focus on your current task. HazeOver automatically highlights the front app window by fading out all the background windows.
How to Increase Productivity on Mac with HazeOver?
- Help yourself focus on one thing at a time. Automagically.
- Spend less time managing windows. Window clutter will no longer bother you.
- Multiple displays? HazeOver will let you know which screen is focused or highlight a window on each monitor.
- Working at night? Reduce brightness of OS X interface without sacrificing legibility or color accuracy of the front window.
- Dark menu bar and Dock mode will look so pleasing!
Don't let yourself drown in scores of open windows. Hiding, switching, looking for the right one, more hiding, more switching. Calm down, breathe in, breathe out, launch HazeOver and finally concentrate on what's you've been up to.
HazeOver automatically highlights an active window or app when you switch windows. The less important things gently fade away in the background, helping increase your productivity.
Set the hazing intensity and speed to your liking. Be it a soft dimming, an undemanding hint to focus on your workflow. Or a powerful dark background for outright dedication to your current task.
- Desktop is automatically revealed when focused (requires Accessibility)
- Toggle the shade with a keyboard shortcut or adjust intensity with a gesture.
- Dragging stuff between apps? Tap "fn" key and HazeOver will gracefully fade out.
What's New:Version 1.8.5
- Fixed: unresponsive tab switching in HazeOver preferences when using macOS Catalina.
- Title: HazeOver 1.8.5
- Developer: Maxim Ananov
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 22.13 MB