OmniGraffle Pro 7.7.1
OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We've had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically, using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in 6.0, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who's looking for an in-depth diagramming application that's still priced below the competition, you've come to the right place.
What’s in Pro:
- Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
- Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you'd like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between a normal and a Shared layer.
- New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
- Shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
- Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
- Photoshop export has returned, and supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
- Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
What’s New in 7
- Point Editor Tool
- Infinite Canvas
- Artboards & Artboard Layers PRO
- Convert Text to Shapes PRO
- Convert Line to Shape PRO
- Keyboard Shortcut Sets
- Basic SVG Import
- The New Export Panel
- The Unified Sidebar
What's New:Version 7.7:
- Unique IDs - OmniGraffle object IDs are now included on each element (object/group/layer/canvas) when exporting to SVG. Object IDs are unique for each canvas but may change between exports. Use "Show object ID numbers in the Layers tab of the Sidebar" in General preferences to see the ID in OmniGraffle.
- Object Titles - Custom object names are now included in the title element when exporting to SVG. Names can be defined using the Object Data inspector or using the Layers tab of the left sidebar.
- Freehand Stroke - Added support for the Freehand Stroke style in SVG Exports.
- Multiple Text Styles - Improved support for text blocks that contain multiple text styles.
- Font Weight - Adjusted the font-weight attribute that is exported to avoid non-bold fonts in OmniGraffle being mis-interpreted as bold.
- Artboards - Improved support for exporting artboards as SVG.
- Shadows - Improved support for exporting object shadows in SVG Exports.
- Rotated Objects - Fixed a bug that caused rotated objects to be rotated the wrong way when exported to SVG.
- Overlapping Line Endings - Fixed a bug that caused line endings to not draw next to the connecting object when multiple lines overlapped.
- Export Margin - Fixed a bug that prevented the Margin setting in SVG export from being used in the export.
- Custom Gradient Midpoints- Custom gradient midpoint data is now included in SVG output instead of assuming midpoint was at the default 50%. SVG Import
- Dashed Strokes - Added import support for the stroke-dasharray attribute.
- Transparency - Added import support for the fill-opacity attribute.
- Text Alignment - Improvements to various text alignment issues.
- SVG Transformations - Improved support for nested SVG transform functions.
- Canvas Size Uses viewBox Size - When opening an SVG file in OmniGraffle the canvas size is now defined by the viewBox size in the SVG file.
- Ordering of Mixed Group Objects - Fixed a bug that caused the z-order of objects to be incorrect if grouped objects were followed by ungrouped objects. Other Changes
- Hidden Layers - The Flexible canvas mode now accounts for hidden layers by only being large enough to contain the visible objects.
- Presentation Mode - Fixed a bug that caused Object Note tooltips to have a dark background after exiting Presentation Mode.
- Nudging Bézier Points - Fixed a bug that caused arrow keys to nudge an entire object when a single Bézier point was selected.
- Multi-selection of Bézier Points - Fixed a bug that prevented the multiple selection of Bézier points when using the Point Editor too.
- Export Selection - Exporting selection is more accurate and no longer creates oversized export areas.
- Pen Tool - Fixed a bug that caused lines to render incorrectly when using the Pen tool and constraining the line angle with the shift key.
- Stencil Window Previews - Fixed a bug that caused some stencil object previews to be cut-off in the grid view of the Stencil Browser.
- Zoom - Fixed a bug that prevented zoom level changes from applying to all selected canvases (would only apply to the visible canvas).
- Page Number Variable - Fixed a bug that caused the Page Number variable to report incorrect page numbers when the page was in negative coordinate space
- Title: OmniGraffle Pro 7.7.1
- Developer: The Omni Group
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K
- Size: 77.63 MB