OmniGraffle Pro 7.8.2
OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We've had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically, using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in 6.0, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who's looking for an in-depth diagramming application that's still priced below the competition, you've come to the right place.
What’s in Pro:
- Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
- Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you'd like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between a normal and a Shared layer.
- New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
- Shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
- Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
- Photoshop export has returned, and supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
- Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
What’s New in 7
- Point Editor Tool
- Infinite Canvas
- Artboards & Artboard Layers PRO
- Convert Text to Shapes PRO
- Convert Line to Shape PRO
- Keyboard Shortcut Sets
- Basic SVG Import
- The New Export Panel
- The Unified Sidebar
- Orthogonal Line Routing - OmniGraffle now writes line routing path data to Graffle documents. This way OmniGraffle can preserve routes calculated by the old line routing algorithm when opening and viewing documents in future versions of OmniGraffle. When you edit a line or otherwise cause a line path to be recalculated then the latest version of the algorithm will be used. If you open a file that does not have line routing path data then OmniGraffle will use the previous version of the algorithm (prior to the 7.8 update) to calculate the old path and save it to the file
- Color Picker - The Pencil tab of the Color Picker has been disabled when OmniGraffle is running on High Sierra 10.13.6 to prevent a system crash
- Canvas - The canvas and surrounding view will no longer scroll when an object is placed partially out of the view. The view will still scroll when the pointer drags an object beyond the edge of the view
- Orthogonal Line Routing - Fixed a handful of line routing bugs reported by users
- Documentation - The in-app documentation now uses a darker green color in the navigation sidebar for higher contrast
- Title: OmniGraffle Pro 7.8.2
- Developer: The Omni Group
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K
- Size: 120.5 MB