OmniGraffle Pro 7.2.2
OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We've had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically, using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in 6.0, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who's looking for an in-depth diagramming application that's still priced below the competition, you've come to the right place.
What’s in Pro:
- Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
- Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you'd like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between a normal and a Shared layer.
- New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
- Shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
- Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
- Photoshop export has returned, and supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
- Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
What’s New in 7
- Point Editor Tool
- Infinite Canvas
- Artboards & Artboard Layers PRO
- Convert Text to Shapes PRO
- Convert Line to Shape PRO
- Keyboard Shortcut Sets
- Basic SVG Import
- The New Export Panel
- The Unified Sidebar
- SVG Import - Added preliminary support for importing text. SVG text attributes are imported as text objects now, though font and formatting specifications aren’t supported yet.
- Export Settings - Export Settings, including custom export sizes, are now saved as part of the document so they are available each time you export and on any of your computers. Bonus: You can set up templates with your common export settings and they’ll be pre-filled when you’re ready to export.
- Documentation - Updated documentation to include a section on data variables.
- Stencils Window - The background color now uses the Stencil’s canvas color instead of a sea foam green.
- Recent Stencils - The automatically generated Recents stencil now uses autolayout so stencils aren’t added on top of each other.
- Stencils Window - Clicking the Stencils button in the toolbar now toggles the floating Stencils window open and closed if you have that option selected.
- Touch Bar - Stroke color and fill color controls on the Touch Bar now work when groups are selected.
- Keyboard Shortcuts and Hot Keys - Fixed a bug that caused keyboard shortcuts and hot keys to intermittently stop working.
- Bézier Points - Moving individual Bézier points with arrow keys works again.
- Pen Tool - Fixed a bug that was causing Bézier handles to not appear when clicking and dragging with the Pen tool.
- Text Follows Path - Text labels that are set to follow the path of a line will now account for the stroke width so that they don’t obstruct labels.
- Export - Fixed a bug that caused slashes in canvas names to break the export process.
- Exporting Other OmniGraffle Types - Fixed a bug that causeed all OmniGraffle stencil and OmniGraffle template exports to be OmniGraffle documents instead.
- Diagram Styles - Fixed a couple of bugs that prevented "Restyle Selected Objects" and "Reapply Diagram Style" from working.
- Pattern Fills - Fixed a bug that prevented Pattern Fills from showing in the Color Picker.
- Shared Layers - Fixed a bug that caused the sidebar to not immediately update and display a newly created shared layer.
- Undo - Fixed a bug that caused undoing a "Lay Out Now" operation to not restore all line connections.
- Dragging Multiple Objects - Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause rendering jitter when dragging a selection of multiple objects around the canvas.
- Export Margin - Fixed a bug that prevented the stepper buttons from working in the margin field of the export panel when the canvas units were set to inches.
- Stability - Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when re-organizing content in the outline tab of the sidebar.
- Stability - Fixed many of the crashes that you’ve reported. Thanks for sending them in!