BitPerfect is a simple, easy-to-use, audiophile-grade music player that works in conjunction with iTunes to deliver the highest possible sound quality. Localization included in Japanese, French, Dutch, Danish, and Russian only.
- Unobtrusive, minimal UI.
- "Bit Perfect" output.
- Exclusive ("hog") mode.
- Gen-III 64-bit playback engine.
- Plays native DSD files in "Hybrid-DSD" format with DSD-compatible DACs. Companion product "DSD Master" required to generate "Hybrid-DSD" files.
- Gapless playback.
- Full memory playback with double-buffering to ensure continuous playback of large files.
- Automatic sample-rate switching.
- Choice of sample rate converters for up- and down-sampling.
- Dithered bit-depth reduction and volume control.
- Integer Mode playback - on supported DACs and supported versions of OS X (currently only OS X 10.9).
- Support for AirPlay (requires OS X 10.8 or later).
- Playback from networked drives.
- Significant optimizations to the Gen-IV audio engine, resulting in a subtle improvement in sound quality
- Fix for an intermittent crash on certain DACs
- Title: BitPerfect 3.1
- Developer: BitPerfect Sound Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, Danish, Dutch, French, Japanese, Russian
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 2.75 MB