Media Pro SE 2.2.0
Media Pro SE is professional photo management software that makes it easy to manage your photo and video assets. Built to be fast and intuitive, it is a powerful photography assistant that will supercharge the way you find, organize, and share your images and videos wherever your files are stored.
Drag and drop importing
Add just the image files you want to a particular catalog, whether it's the entire contents of your camera's media card or a few video files from a hard drive.
No need to wait for progress bars; Media Pro SE is built to handle thousands of files with ease.
Support for image and videos from 100+ cameras
Open all those files without worry. Media Pro SE supports all the file formats you need, and probably a few that you don't. Evaluate and compare high quality raw images Instantly magnify images and evaluate your raw images with correct colors, in extreme detail and including adjustments using Capture One’s professional image rendering engine.
Find files anywhere
Let Media Pro SE keep track of the location of your files, across all your hard drives, CDs, or media cards. Searches can be done within the current catalog, open catalogs, recent catalogs, or across all catalogs in a folder, and popular searches can be saved for later use.
Don't just tag your picture saying that it's from holidays: Tell your friends that it's from Europe, Denmark, Copenhagen, Frederiksberg, Roskildevej 39, 2nd floor and 3rd door to the right!
Catalogs can be searched, browsed or annotated even when the originals are offline, and changes you make will be synchronized later.
See what you're looking at more clearly with large preview images, which are automatically generated when your files are imported.
Add more than 128,000 files per catalog, organized just the way you like. Color labels and catalog sets help you to sort and manage them all.
Batch conversion and scripting
Kiss tedious tasks goodbye with powerful batch processing and scripting features. Rename, resize, or reformat hundreds of files at a time.
Drag and drop tagging
Add tags and keywords to your images in just a few seconds. Custom keyword dictionaries let you keep tags consistent throughout your workgroup.
ICC color profile
Preserve color integrity in your images with full support for ICC color profiles throughout your workflow.
Fully extensible meta data, XMP support, custom meta data additions: We've got you covered!
- Support for MacOS Sierra (10.12)
- Support for Capture One 10 Settings
- Replaced “Import from Camera” on Mac
Bug fixes for Mac
- Images not rendered with .icm custom colorprofiles when from a CO versions prior to 10
- Hangs when trying to import through the “Download from camera” tool
- Image browser doesn’t update in media pro when images are deleted
- XMP Side Core files are not read if you have AFP connection to service
- CRASH on selecting certain items from a networked, cross-platform catalog
- ‘ISO Country Code’ is not saved when creating Metadata Templates
- Fails to update on NFS/SMB network shares
- Images with crop/rotation adjustments gets wrongly rendered
- Settings files are not loaded or applied
- Title: Phase One Media Pro SE 220.127.116.11
- Developer: PhaseOne
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9.5 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, French, German
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 227.99 MB