Lingon X 6.6.2
Lingon X 6 is based on the great Lingon 3 and extends it with new features like running jobs as root and at multiple dates. It is now even easier to use yet much more powerful. Version X 5 is a paid upgrade.
- Start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific times, regularly or when something special happens.
- It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
- Lets you run things automatically by modifying configuration files for the built-in system function called launchd so the system handles running the jobs so you don't need to have Lingon open after you have saved your job.
- Released outside Mac App Store to be able to include requested features.
- Still available in Mac App Store for those who still use OS X 10.7 Lion or prefer the comfort and convenience of the Mac App Store.
- Earlier versions of Lingon X are still available to work with macOS from 10.8. And a license bought today can be used with both Lingon X 5 and Lingon X 4.
What's New:Version 6.0:
- Dark mode
- Log - see the log for each job
- Tree view - see jobs listed hierarchically
- See the login items from System Preferences and some of the apps
- Improved accessibility support, preferences and user interface
- Added way to edit system jobs (see site for more information)
- Added way to uninstall the internal helper tools
- Optimized for High Sierra
- Many, many other small improvements and bug fixes
- Title: Lingon X 6.6.2
- Developer: Peter Borg Apps AB
- Compatibility: mac OS 10.13 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 15.85 MB