ScreenFlow is powerful, easy-to-use screencasting software for the Mac. With ScreenFlow you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, microphone and your computer audio. The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music and transitions for a truly professional-looking video. The finished result is a QuickTime or Windows Media movie, ready for publishing to your Web site or blog or directly to YouTube or Vimeo. Use ScreenFlow to create high-quality software demos, tutorials, app previews, training, presentations and more.
What's New:Version 7.1.1:
Fixes And Enhancements:
- Fixed a bug that occurs on Mac OS X Lion that caused there to be no audio when exporting files using YouTube, Vimeo or Flash publish
- Fixed an issue that occurs on Mac OS X Lion, on machines that use the Intel GMA950 chip, which caused all exports to look discolored
- Fixed an issue that occurs on Mac OS X Lion that prevented capturing from a secondary display
- Fixed a bug that occurs on Mac OS X Lion that caused the desktop background image to be obscured when using the "Hide Desktop Icons" feature
- Title: ScreenFlow 7.1.1
- Developer: Telestream, Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 55.75 MB