ScreenFlow is powerful, easy-to-use screencasting software for the Mac. With ScreenFlow you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, microphone and your computer audio. The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music and transitions for a truly professional-looking video. The finished result is a QuickTime or Windows Media movie, ready for publishing to your Web site or blog or directly to YouTube or Vimeo. Use ScreenFlow to create high-quality software demos, tutorials, app previews, training, presentations and more.
What's New:Version 8.2.4:
- Crash on export lead to data loss
- iOS + Screen or Video recording creates a timeline with an incorrect duration
- Negative values do not show/cannot be used for position values
- Unable to record iOS devices when iOS device is the only option selected
- Updated Sparkle scheme to use https to address man-in-the-middle vulnerability
- Title: ScreenFlow 8.2.4
- Developer: Telestream, Inc.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 62.42 MB