Airfoil allows you to send any audio to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs, all in sync! It's your audio - everywhere.
With Airfoil you can take audio from any application and send to your AirPort Express units, as well as Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs running Airfoil Speakers! Transmit audio from RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player, and other media players. Send audio from web-based applications like Pandora, Last.fm, and other to the AirPort Express. You can even stream audio from audio devices like RadioSHARK, XM and Sirius radios, around your house.
What's New:Airfoil 5.6.3
- Enhancement: Airfoil and Airfoil Satellite now both have compatibility with MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
- Bug Fix: An issue where an audible glitch could sometimes be heard when the Computer device was started has been corrected.
- Bug Fix: Airfoil's updated audio capture engine now works as expected with single-site browser (SSB) apps such as those made by Epichrome.
- Bug Fix: The Remote Control preferences now work as expected, with the nested preference turning off when its parent is off.
- Title: AirFoil 5.6.3
- Developer: Rogue Amoeba
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: KG
- Size: 14.47 MB