Airfoil allows you to send any audio to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs, all in sync! It's your audio - everywhere.
With Airfoil you can take audio from any application and send to your AirPort Express units, as well as Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs running Airfoil Speakers! Transmit audio from RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player, and other media players. Send audio from web-based applications like Pandora, Last.fm, and other to the AirPort Express. You can even stream audio from audio devices like RadioSHARK, XM and Sirius radios, around your house.
- Full MacOS 13 (Ventura) Compatibility
Airfoil now has full compatibility with MacOS 13 (Ventura), with no known issues.
- New “Background Sound” Special Source
On MacOS 13 (Ventura), the new “Background Sound” special source makes it possible to capture audio from this new feature, which can be found in Ventura’s “Accessibility” System Settings.
- Improvements in ACE 11.9.1
The ACE audio capture engine has been updated with several small bug fixes for improved performance.
- On MacOS 13 (Ventura) and up, Airfoil’s “Preferences” window is now called “Settings”, to match the new MacOS convention.
- If the “Check for Test Releases” hidden preference is enabled, checks will now run regardless of the status of the “Software Update” preference/setting.
- Title: Airfoil 5.11.3
- Developer: Rogue Amoeba
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 42.75 MB