Airfoil allows you to send any audio to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs, all in sync! It's your audio - everywhere.
With Airfoil you can take audio from any application and send to your AirPort Express units, as well as Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs running Airfoil Speakers! Transmit audio from RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player, and other media players. Send audio from web-based applications like Pandora, Last.fm, and other to the AirPort Express. You can even stream audio from audio devices like RadioSHARK, XM and Sirius radios, around your house.
What's New:Airfoil 5.7.0
- Major Enhancement: Airfoil now offers full compatibility with Apple's new HomePod, enabling you to send any audio to the device. Airfoil can also handle volume and playback commands sent by the HomePod, with playback commands passed on to supported audio sources.
- Major Enhancement: Downcast for Mac is now supported for enhanced metadata and remote control. As well, an enhanced experience will be provided when using BeardedSpice with supported sites in Safari, Chrome, or Vivaldi.
- Enhancement: Track title support has been updated to support all versions of Djay Pro 2, including Mac App Store downloads.
- Enhancement: Entries in the passcode field, used for Apple TV access, are no longer needlessly bullet-obscured.
- Bug Fix: Airfoil now correctly identifies an improperly configured HomePod (which reports error 400), and will instruct how to adjust settings to enable connections.
- Other: Airfoil now clears its Keychain items (used for password-protected speakers) when performing a Factory Reset.
- Title: AirFoil 5.7.0
- Developer: Rogue Amoeba
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: KG
- Size: 14.83 MB