Airfoil allows you to send any audio to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs, all in sync! It's your audio - everywhere.
With Airfoil you can take audio from any application and send to your AirPort Express units, as well as Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs running Airfoil Speakers! Transmit audio from RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player, and other media players. Send audio from web-based applications like Pandora, Last.fm, and other to the AirPort Express. You can even stream audio from audio devices like RadioSHARK, XM and Sirius radios, around your house.
What's New:Version 5.8.0:
- Major Enhancement: Airfoil now supports streaming to Sonos's AirPlay compatible devices, including the Sonos One, Beam, Playbase, and the second generation Play:5!
- Additional third-party AirPlay devices from Denon, Libratone, Marantz, and more are due later in 2018, and we expect that they will be compatible with Airfoil as well.
- Enhancement: Audio capture from the "Safari Technology Preview" app is now fully supported.
- Enhancement: Device artwork for several output devices has been improved.
- Enhancement: The Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 9.0.4, which includes several small improvements.
- Enhancement: Back-end changes to device audio capture have been made.
- Other: Another update to License window has been made.
- Title: Airfoil 5.8.4
- Developer: Rogue Amoeba
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: KG
- Size: 13.16 MB