SimpleMind Desktop is a mind-mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea-collecting, and thought-structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
- Easy to use drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
- Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
- Full Undo/Redo in the editor.
- Visual styles change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
- Pick colors from style palette or custom colors.
- Cut/Copy/Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
- Create new MindMap from selection or clipboard
- Reconnect topics using drag-and-drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
What's New:Version 1.18.0:
- Progress bar checkboxes (0% - 100%) and Roll-up progress checkboxes (progress automatically calculated by averaging progress from children)
- Set a date for a topic
- Mind Map Editor search bar (in advanced mode) allows searching for topics with a date before or after a certain date
- Insert Sibling Topic: similar to add sibling, but orders new sibling before current topic in parent. In auto layout mode the position on the mind map page is set accordingly. Ctrl+Cmd+Enter
- Keyboard shortcuts changed: Alt+Cmd+T = toggle style toolbar, Ctrl+Cmd+T = add central theme
- Essential Dropbox API version update