SimpleMind Pro 1.23.2
SimpleMind Desktop is a mind-mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea-collecting, and thought-structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
- Easy to use drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
- Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
- Full Undo/Redo in the editor.
- Visual styles change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
- Pick colors from style palette or custom colors.
- Cut/Copy/Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
- Create new MindMap from selection or clipboard
- Reconnect topics using drag-and-drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
What's New:Version 1.23.2:
- v1.23.2 fixes bugs reported on v1.23.0 and v1.23.1
- Save mind map files in any directory - including iCloud Drive
- Open mind maps via "Mind Map | Open" or from Finder
- Mind maps opened via Finder or "Open" are shown in the Files tab
- Wysiwyg rich text (bold, italic etc.) support in Note, Topics and Labels
- Dark mode support on MacOS 10.14
- "Natural+Colors on Black" stylesheet added
- Style Sheet selector in inspector (MacOS 10.13+)
- Display a group border around any group of topics
- Topics support dashed line styles
- Branch border supported for central themes
- New command Checkboxes | Reset state - checkboxes are unchecked, progress bars are set to 0
- Title: SimpleMind Pro 1.23.2
- Developer: Simpleapps
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by The Shark
- Size: 8.64 MB