SimpleMind Pro 1.24
SimpleMind Desktop is a mind-mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea-collecting, and thought-structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
- Easy to use drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
- Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
- Full Undo/Redo in the editor.
- Visual styles change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
- Pick colors from style palette or custom colors.
- Cut/Copy/Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
- Create new MindMap from selection or clipboard
- Reconnect topics using drag-and-drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
What's New:Version 1.24.0:
- Slideshow support (View | Show Slides). Define slides by selecting topics and play slideshow inside SimpleMind or export as zipped set of .png images.
- Auto focus extended with Lock Auto Focus on Selected Branch. The branch remains focused until Auto focus style is changed.
- Improved toolbar images.
- Improved inplace topic editor.
- Title: SimpleMind Pro 1.24
- Developer: Simpleapps
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by The Shark
- Size: 9.32 MB