SimpleMind Desktop is a mind-mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea-collecting, and thought-structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
- Easy to use drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
- Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
- Full Undo/Redo in the editor.
- Visual styles change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
- Pick colors from style palette or custom colors.
- Cut/Copy/Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
- Create new MindMap from selection or clipboard
- Reconnect topics using drag-and-drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
What's New:Version 1.19.0:
- Image (file) and text drop is much improved:
- Drop an image on a topic to add image as floating image, embedded image or icon.
- Drop an image in empty space to add a floating image or a new topic with an embedded image.
- Drop Text to add a child or central theme.
- Link to Contact by phone number or email address. Mac OS 10.11 minimum.
- The Top-Down auto layout has 2 new layout directions, Top-RightToLeft and Bottom-RightToLeft.
- Super script and sub script markdown support ^^super^^ ,,sub,,
- Markdown text markup commands via main menu Style | Font (Bold, Italic etc)
- Outliner shows dates and has a filter to show only topics with a date set. Click date icon to change date.
- Default Word Wrap (long press wrap tool or Ctrl+W).
- Import Mind Map added to main menu.
- Finder-like sorting in Dropbox and Google Drive listings.
- Several minor bugs fixed
- Title: SimpleMind 1.19
- Developer: Simpleapps
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 7.03 MB