SimpleMind Desktop is a mind-mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea-collecting, and thought-structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
- Easy to use drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
- Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
- Full Undo/Redo in the editor.
- Visual styles change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
- Pick colors from style palette or custom colors.
- Cut/Copy/Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
- Create new MindMap from selection or clipboard
- Reconnect topics using drag-and-drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
- Outliner synchronizes with the selection in the editor.
- Use drag & drop in the outline to reorder topics.
- Keyboard shortcuts for Show Outline ⌘1, Show Note ⌘2.
- Angled relation paths and Adjustable relation paths.
- New build-in style sheet: Chart (angled paths + arrows)
- Check spelling for entire Mind Map, shorcut ⌘;
- Live spelling and automatic spelling correction support for Mind Map editor
- Paste Text as List and Import plain text .txt files. Each new line creates a new topic, leading tabs are interpreted as hierarchy level.
- "Enable Snap Options" check added to Snap Options.
- Relation style presets, create and apply adjusted relation styles
- Export as Encapsulated PostScript (eps) (Export, Mail, Export to Dropbox)
- Removed "reorder topics" panel, reordering sibling order is now more conveniently done with the outliner.
- Bug fixed related to layout mode panel on OSX 10.6
- Bug fixed related to Mind Map Search Bar not appearing on older OSX systems.
- Bug fixed that made it impossible to copy a Mind Map from Dropbox to the local root folder.