SimpleMind Desktop is a mind-mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea-collecting, and thought-structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
- Easy to use drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
- Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
- Full Undo/Redo in the editor.
- Visual styles change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
- Pick colors from style palette or custom colors.
- Cut/Copy/Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
- Create new MindMap from selection or clipboard
- Reconnect topics using drag-and-drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
- High-denstity monitor support
- Copy to Cloud across all clouds: Local, Dropbox, and Google Drive
- Copy Local to Google Drive would not work
- Custom relation paths could be truncated in mind-map export
- Undo typing could cause invalid state or crash