SimpleMind Pro 1.21
SimpleMind Desktop is a mind-mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea-collecting, and thought-structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
- Easy to use drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
- Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
- Full Undo/Redo in the editor.
- Visual styles change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
- Pick colors from style palette or custom colors.
- Cut/Copy/Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
- Create new MindMap from selection or clipboard
- Reconnect topics using drag-and-drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
What's New:Version 1.21.0:
- Open multiple Mind Maps with "View | Open in New Window". Shortcut Cmd+O
- Crosslinks can be used to make a summary or merge paths
- Nextcloud support added. Use your own Nextcloud based cloud server to synchronize mind maps across devices
- Nutstore cloud support added. Use this Chinese cloud service to synchronize mind maps across devices
- Manually toggle the crosslink style via the relation toolbar to style as "normal" hierarchy or crosslink
- Maximum image thumbnail size increased to 480 pixels
- Press Alt-key to force scrolling rather than moving elements. This can be used when an image leaves no empty space to scroll
- Allows Drag-Drop on collapsed topics
- Hide Inspector Cmd+0 replaces Toggle Inspector Cmd+Shift+I
- Animated scrolling (outliner, search, spell check etc)
- Working around Dropbox time outs when synchronizing
- Title: SimpleMind Pro 1.21
- Developer: Simpleapps
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by The Shark
- Size: 7.16 MB