SimpleMind Pro 1.26.1
SimpleMind Desktop is a mind-mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea-collecting, and thought-structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
- Easy to use drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
- Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
- Full Undo/Redo in the editor.
- Visual styles change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
- Pick colors from style palette or custom colors.
- Cut/Copy/Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
- Create new MindMap from selection or clipboard
- Reconnect topics using drag-and-drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
What's New:Version 1.26.1:
- Open a new blank mind map or start from a template. 11 predefined templates available
- Add your own templates
- Export topics with checkboxes to Reminders
- Export topics with a date as events to Calendar
- Export topics with a date as .ics events. This can be imported in calendar apps
- Path style “Rounded” added
- Transparent .png image export
- New layout directions for the List Layout: “Top
- Right to Left” and “Top
- Left to Right”
- Edit in the outline view
- Show dates or filter topics with dates, in export outline and print outline
- Title: SimpleMind Pro Full Edition 1.26.1
- Developer: Simpleapps
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 5.35 MB