MindNode 2.4.5 – Delightful Mind Mapping
MindNode makes mind mapping delightful. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. MindNode allows you to brainstorm, organize & share your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it. The clean interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting thoughts, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
Brainstorming — Just Start With Your Ideas
- Create new ideas with a single click
- Create multiple mind maps on a self-expanding canvas
- Create connections between otherwise unrelated topics
- Fullscreen mode lets you brainstorm without distractions
- Add photos and stickers to illustrate your ideas
Organizing – Think Content, not Layout
- Simply rearrange your thoughts and hide entire branches to stay on top of your idea
- Automatically keep complicated mind maps organized using Smart Layout
- Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and strokes
- Add notes to topics and labels to connections for additional details
- Easily browse large and complicated maps using a built-in outline
Sharing — Spread Your Thoughts Easily
- Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud Drive
- Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our MyMindNode service
- Import your mind map from MindManager, FreeMind, OPML or text outline.
- Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind, OPML, PNG, Markdown or text outline
MindNode for iOS
- Create mind maps with the tap of your finger on your iPad and iPhone. Browse them on your Apple Watch and automatically share them between all your devices using iCloud Drive. MindNode for iOS is available on the App Store.
- Fixes a crash when changing the selection with the keyboard after undo
- Fixes a crash related to changing the sort ordering of nodes
- Fixes an issue related to ordering of node in left-only layout