The Most Intelligent PHP IDE. Enjoy productive PHP and web development with PhpStorm. Take advantage of deep code understanding, top-notch coding assistance, and support for all major tools and frameworks. PhpStorm’s smart code editor provides excellent support for PHP (including the latest language versions and frameworks), HTML, jаvascript, CSS, Sass, Less, CoffeeScript, and many other languages.
Smart PHP Code Editor
The editor that actually 'gets' your code and deeply understands its structure, supporting all PHP language features for modern and legacy projects. Provides the best code completion, refactorings, on-the-fly error prevention, and more.
Code Quality Analysis
Hundreds of inspections take care of verifying your code as you type, analyzing the whole project. PHPDoc support, code (re)arranger and formatter, quick-fixes, and other features help you write neat code that’s easy to support.
Perform many routine tasks right from the IDE, thanks to Version Control Systems integration, support for remote deployment, databases/SQL, command-line tools, Vagrant, Composer, REST Client, and many other tools.
All the cutting edge front-end technologies are included, such as HTML5, CSS, Sass, Less, Stylus, CoffeeScript, TypeScript, Emmet, and jаvascript, with refactorings, debugging and unit testing. Live Edit let you see changes instantly in the browser.
Debugging and Testing
Zero-configuration debugging makes it really easy to debug and profile your PHP applications with either Xdebug or Zend Debugger. PHPUnit and Behat support lets you develop and run tests right from the IDE.
What's New:Version 2017.3.2:
REST Client: Support Basic and Digest authentication:
- In this build, we’ve implemented Basic and Digest authentication for the new REST client. For Basic authorization, you have to generate a base64-encoded string that represents your username and password. That may become cumbersome very soon so PhpStorm will do that now automatically for you. PhpStorm also gets you covered with more secure Digest authorization that can be very hard to emulate since it requires multi-step negotiation.
- In both cases, you just need to configure username and password in Authorization header and PhpStorm will perform other steps automatically.
- Notable bug fixes and features worth mentioning:
- Unhandled exception shouldn’t be reported for tests with @expectedException: WI-38998
- Improved discoverability of Recursive Search in Find Window: IDEA-175611
- WI-23622 - Incorrect positioning of the cursor on new line if Indent code inside PHP tag is enabled and the tag inside html
- WI-35036 - phpspec runner fails when space in PHP interpreter path
- WI-36748 - Change signature: signature preview doesn't show return type
- WI-38654 - Wrong help link trying to access "Test frameworks"
- WI-38838 - PHARs are not taking into account during inspect.sh run
- WI-38969 - Twig formatting
- WI-38998 - Unhandled exception shouldn't be reported for tests with @expectedException
- WI-39051 - Twig: Unclosed literal
- WI-39108 - Create New PHPUnit Test: class name is no longer attached to test's name
- WI-39119 - Creating new PHPUnit Test: Test file template is not detected as PHPUnit 6+
- WI-39152 - Error running tests with 2017.3
- WI-39200 - Changing constructor visibility should be allowed for PHP 7.2+
- WI-39232 - Recursive call icon isn't shown when a call is inside a statement
- WI-39264 - Blade multiline comments folding issues
- WI-38627 - Wrong message to default composer autoload path
- WI-38862 - Support myspell/hunspell .dic in PhpStorm
- WI-38732 - Move phars to AdditionalLibraryRootsProvider
- WI-38826 - Enable sync of settings with composer.json by default
- Title: PhpStorm 2017.3.2
- Developer: JetBrains
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 273.81 MB