AppCode is a new Objective-C IDE for developers building apps for Apple devices such as Macs, iPhones & iPads.
AppCode is a truly smart code editor, with
- Thought-out and convenient code navigation and code completion
- On the fly code analysis with quick-fix suggestions
- Project-wide usages search for classes, methods, variables, resources
- Instant code transformation intention actions, including i18n support
- Better code refactorings: ‘Change Signature’, ‘Extract Method’, etc.
- Can open and create Xcode projects
- Integrates with the Interface Builder
- Can run your app on iOS device or in simulator
- Unit test runner for OCUnit
- Has a debugger with evaluate expression
- Supports Subversion, Git, Perforce and CVS version control systems
What's New:Version 2017.2.1:
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: AppCode v2017.2.1
- Developer: JetBrains
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9.4 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 348.33 MB