WindowMizer is an application that will "roll-up" a window like a windowshade.
When you double-click the title bar of a window, WindowMizer minimizes the window to the Dock and leaves a placeholder title bar on the screen. When you want to get back to what you were doing, simply double-click the placeholder title bar and the window will restore from the Dock. No need to navigate to the Dock to find the window you just minimized... it's exactly where you left it!
WindowMizer also helps you maintain an organized desktop by allowing you to see all opened windows at once and provides easy restoration of minimized windows by double-clicking the titlebar placeholder. Perfect for single-monitor systems where space is a commodity. Works on multiple-monitor systems and increases productivity.
- Roll-up windows like a windowshade
- Quickly see behind the current window without losing focus
- Application icon in title bar for quick identification
- Reduce windows to thumbnails for a grid of mini windows
- Make a window become transparent
- Customizable sound effects for each action
- Customizable Modifier-keys and global shortcuts
- Application-specific controls
- Works on Mac OS X versions 10.6 - 10.10 Yosemite
- Added Display preferences for multiple displays
- Fixed Move-Offscreen window handling with multiple displays
- Fixed bugs with close, minimize and zoom buttons
- Fixed possible crash when closing collapsed windows
- Ignore Stickies.app (has built-in collapse)
- Updated WindowMizer Help Book (internal and online)