Yoink helps by making drag-and-drop between Spaces or full-screen apps easier.
Every time you start dragging a file, Yoink fades in a tiny window on the left edge of your screen so you can drag files to it. This frees up your mouse so you can comfortably navigate to the destination of the drop and resume the drag from Yoink's window.
What's New:Version 3.5.7
Version 3.5.7 of Yoink further improves compatibility with macOS Catalina's Photos app.
Furthermore, in addition to the fn key, you can also keep the shift key pressed during drags to temporarily keep items in Yoink.
Bugfixes and improvements in Yoink v3.5.6:
- Compatibility with macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Uses macOS 10.15 Catalina's LinkPresentation framework to obtain (optional) favicons for links
- Uses macOS 10.15 Catalina's new Quick Look Thumbnailing framework for file icons
- Fixes an issue on macOS 10.15 Catalina where Yoink would prompt for "key input observing", when all it actually does is check for the presence of a Force Touch capable trackpad
- Properly works with macOS 10.15 Catalina's Photos.app
- To copy something from Yoink's Clipboard History Today Widget, the entire cell can now be clicked, not just the little copy icon at the bottom
- QuickLook'ed videos and audio now auto-plays
- Improved the detection of trashed files
- The font used by Yoink's menu bar icon is now the correct one
- Fixes a rare issue that occurred when using Handoff to transfer RTFD files to Mac
- Fixes a crash when using Handoff
- Fixes a crash when moving files to the trash or deleting files
- Title: Yoink 3.5.6
- Developer: Eternal Storms Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 24.52 MB