QuartzCode is a fast, lightweight, powerful animation tool which generates Objective-C and Swift code for iOS and OS X on-the-fly. It's the quickest way to learn and master Core Animation, and lets you experiment with complex animation without coding skills. With 6 layer types and more than 25 animatable properties, the animation possibilities are limitless.
- Tremendously save time. Create drawing and animation and get Objective C or Swift code in real time.
- Create vector drawing using tools provided or use existing assets from SVG or images.
- Supports more than 25 animatable properties, combine to create stunning animations!
- Ability to reverse and change animation progress using code generated.
- Utilizes familiar Core Animation properties to reduce learning curve.
- Edit and tweak animation in real-time.
- Readable and easy to modify generated code.
- The best and quickest way to learn and master core animation.
What's New:Version 1.66.4:
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: QuartzCode 1.66.4
- Developer: WAN LUTFI WAN MD HATTA
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 11.39 MB