Schwartz is a developer tool that takes the pain out of writing complex graphics-drawing code. With Schwartz, you can create vector-based graphic compositions in a user-friendly WYSIWYG environment, and then automatically generate source code for rendering your composition on iOS, OS X, the Web, or any other platform. Schwartz already supports producing source code in many different target languages like Objective-C, C, Swift, SVG, and jаvascript.
But what's unique about Schwartz is that it's template-based. Each source code output target is a template that can be edited to your specific syntactical tastes. And adding new templates to support new target languages is extremely easy.
Working with Schwartz templates is a simple and intuitive process, similar to using template languages for popular web application frameworks like Ruby on Rails, Django, or JavaServer Pages.
What's New:Version 1.8:
- New: Custom Properties. In the Inspector sidebar, you'll find a new "Custom Properties" palette. Here, you can add custom name/value pairs to any selected object on the canvas. Then, you can access these properties in your Schwartz Templates by looping through `object.customProperties` or `object.customPropertiesDictionary`. Each custom property has a `name` and `value` property containing the values you entered in the sidebar palette.
- New: Resolution Control - Edit the DPI of any document in the "Edit Canvas Size" sheet.
- New: Export Selection - Main Menu > File > Export Selectionâ€¦
- New: 10% Zoom Scale option.
- Fix: Control-clicking objects on the Canvas for activating the context menu now works properly again.
- Fix: Improved canvas rendering performance.
- Title: Schwartz 1.8
- Developer: Todd Ditchendorf
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 8.44 MB