Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol 3.0.3
KOMPLETE KONTROL is a easy-to-use tool that cleans up your workflow. It organizes all your instruments, effects, presets, loops, and samples, smartly mapping everything to your hardware so you can find, play, and tweak all your sounds in one place. This free plug-in runs in any DAW and works seamlessly with any MIDI controller – or your trusty mouse and keyboard.
WORKS WITH HUNDREDS OF INSTRUMENTS AND EFFECTS
KOMPLETE KONTROL brings all KOMPLETE instruments and effects – as well as over 750 other plug-ins from 90 leading creators like Waves, Spitfire Audio, Softube, Arturia, and Output – into one intuitive workflow. All thanks to NI’s extended plug-in format, Native Kontrol Standard (NKS).
MILLIONS OF LOOPS AND SAMPLES MADE SIMPLE
NKS now also extends to loops and samples. That means KOMPLETE KONTROL syncs all your Collections from Sounds.com with a single click, and neatly tags everything for easy browsing in your DAW – and it also works for all the sounds in the MASCHINE library and Expansions. You can play everything with a built-in sampler, drag loops and one-shots into your DAW timeline, or drop them into sample-using instruments like BATTERY, TRK-01, and FLESH.
QUICKLY FIND AND AUDITION YOUR SOUNDS
KOMPLETE KONTROL sorts all your sounds for easy browsing via tags – so finding the perfect ‘analog’ bass synth, ‘gloomy’ soundscape preset, or kick drum sample is as easy as describing it. Plus, with an instant preview of each and every sound as you scroll, you don’t have to load individual plug-ins to hear what something sounds like.
PLAY SCALES, CHORDS, AND ARPEGGIOS
With Smart Play, KOMPLETE KONTROL gives you new and inspiring ways to perform. Map your keyboard to any one of over 100 different scales and modes, play chords with one finger, effortlessly create expressive arpeggios, and more. And if you happen to own one of our S-Series keyboards, you’ll get all the visual feedback you need directly from the Light Guide.
EVERYTHING IS PRE-MAPPED AND READY TO PLAY
With NKS, KOMPLETE KONTROL maps all your instruments and effects instantly and intuitively to your hardware. The mapping is done by the people who know them best – the instrument designers themselves. So when you load a synth preset, for example, essential parameters like filter cutoffs and envelope controls are right where you need them on your hardware, with additional controls intuitively divided into pages.
- More info on Komplete Kontrol S MK1 End Of Life HERE
- ADDED Support for Kontrol S MK3 controller keyboard
- ADDED Support for HiDPI mode(s)
- ADDED Support for host plug-in resizing
- ADDED New Visual Browser
- ADDED Support for VST3ParameterInfo, which is displayed on the Kontrol S MK3 keyboard
- ADDED Ability for the Play Assist ARP to respond to channel pressureFIXED Crash when scanning Waves plug-ins
- FIXED Crash on shutdown if plug-in could not be loaded
- FIXED Crash when loading Ozone 10
- FIXED Crash and UI glitch when loading Sampler or Audio windows, closing and reopening
- FIXED Aftertouch data being filtered out when Play Assist ARP is enabled
- FIXED First note in Logic does not play correctly
- FIXED Kontrol S MK2 screens could become non functional after switching on/off
- FIXED Broken scrolling in Sampler or Audio module
- FIXED Adjusting parameters interfered with mouse cursor
- FIXED Crash when duplicating Komplete Kontrol tracks in Logic Pro
- FIXED Issue where Logic Pro would open projects with empty instances of Komplete Kontrol
- Title: Komplete Kontrol 3.0.3
- Developer: Native Instruments
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 385.97 MB