Simple Screen Shade 1.5
Stop burning your eyes! Simple Screen Shade is caring for your eyes' comfort.
If you work in a dark room, or in room lit by the sun, or struggle with eye strain and headache, Simple Screen Shade will dim your displays - this way it will care for your health and comfort.
Simple Screen Shade is designed for maximum simplicity and ease of use.
You can set gray shade to mitigate bright and vivid colors, or white shade to view details in dark pictures. When you read and write, a greenish shade will relax your eyes. Using the predefined shade samples will speed up the selection of the appropriate shade color.
The app doesn't change the monitor settings. It places translucent layers over your desktop and running applications. Thus it will dim the monitors even more than the hardware limit.
- Dim all monitors with common shade.
- Additional per screen shade for up to four monitors.
- Change the shade level without leaving the active application - via hotkeys or from a menu in menu bar extras.
- Full screen support.
- Can start automatically when the user logs in.
- Supports multiple users, screens and desktops.
- We respect your privacy. Our apps do not collect or submit any data.
- When the app is running, no icon is shown in the Dock. The control is through a menu in the menu bar extras.
- Shade level is limited up to 90%.
- If you have an inquiry or need help to tune up our app, please drop us a line at [email protected]. We will reply in 24 hours.
- VoiceOver fixes.
- Title: Simple Screen Shade 1.5
- Developer: Code Race EOOD
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 3.17 MB