Caption Generator for FinalCut 1.2.1
Video Captions for Final Cut Pro use speech-to-text technology to convert audio in Final Cut Pro videos to text and automatically create captions for your project's videos, similar to those seen on YouTube and TikTok videos.
The generated video captions can be edited within the app and are fully editable on the Final Cut Pro timeline.
- Connect with Final Cut Pro to receive exported audio for your project
- Automatically transcribe the audio with support for multiple languages
- Divide the generated text into captions as sentences or word by word
- Configure title appearances and animations, including text case, build-in, build-out, text color, stroke color, and stroke width
- Configure caption font name, font face, and font size
- Generate captions and continue editing within your Final Cut Pro project
- Support export in .srt file format.
- Ability to edit recognized text, manually add punctuation marks.
- Minor bugs fix and other improvements.
- Title: Caption Generator for FinalCut 1.2.1
- Developer: Ftustudio Company Limited
- Compatibility: macOS 12.0 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 12.56 MB
- View in Mac App Store
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.