AutoSwitchInput Pro 2.2.1
Automatically switch between Chinese and English, input method, and input freely.
If it takes 2 seconds to switch between Chinese and English (input method) correctly and 100 times a day, it will be 30000 times a year. The time spent switching between Chinese and English (input method) is about 20 hours.
Many people switch more than 30000 times a year. In fact, the time spent switching between Chinese and English (input method) can be saved
You need to automatically switch the input method to save you unnecessary time.
Automatic switch between Chinese and English (input method)
- Automatically switch between Chinese and English and input method according to the currently active App.
For example, when you open the activity monitor, terminal, and Xcode, it will automatically switch to ABC English input method, and when you open Safari browser, it will automatically switch to Simplified Pinyin“
- Press the input position to switch the input method automaticallyFor example, if there are multiple input boxes in an APP, you can set English in input box A and Chinese in input box B to switch input methods more finely
Shortcut key to switch input method in one step
- In the MacOS, you can only switch between the previous input method and the next input method. The Automatic Switch Input Method supports the use of shortcut keys to switch to the specified input method in one step, which is accurate and efficient.
Current input status display
- In MacOS, when the window is full screen, the input status of the menu bar cannot be viewed. The Auto Switch Input Method supports the use of floating icons to display the current input method, so that you can know well before entering, minimize language input errors, and delete re input.
- Title: AutoSwitchInput Pro 2.2.1
- Developer: Ningbo Shangguan Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
- Language: English, Simplified Chinese
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 7.58 MB