OnyX 4.3.2 for macOS Ventura 13.0
OnyX is a multifunction utility that you can use to verify the structure of the system files; run miscellaneous maintenance and cleaning tasks; configure parameters in the Finder, Dock, Safari, and some Apple applications; delete caches; remove certain problematic folders and files; rebuild various databases and indexes; and more.
OnyX is a reliable application which provides a clean interface to many tasks that would otherwise require complex commands to be typed using a command-line interface.
There is a specific version of OnyX for each major version of the operating system.
Use the correct version, and don't try to use a version intended for an earlier operating system.
- Interface modified
- Parameters pane reorganized
- Some obsolete functions deleted
- User Guide updated, improved, and reindexed
- Title: OnyX 4.3.2 for macOS Ventura 13.0
- Developer: Titanium
- Compatibility: macOS 13.0 or later, Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
- Language: English
- Size: 4.31 MB