OnyX 4.4.3 for macOS Ventura 13
OnyX is a multifunction utility that you can use to verify the structure of the system files; run miscellaneous maintenance and cleaning tasks; configure parameters in the Finder, Dock, Safari, and some Apple applications; delete caches; remove certain problematic folders and files; rebuild various databases and indexes; and more.
OnyX is a reliable application which provides a clean interface to many tasks that would otherwise require complex commands to be typed using a command-line interface.
There is a specific version of OnyX for each major version of the operating system.
Use the correct version, and don't try to use a version intended for an earlier operating system.
- Deleting the system archived logs improved
- Added option to turn on or turn off the new document creation when opening TextEdit
- Miscellaneous improvements made
- User Guide updated, improved, and reindexed
- Title: OnyX 4.4.3 for macOS Ventura 13
- Developer: Titanium
- Compatibility: macOS 13.0 or later, Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
- Language: English
- Size: 6.89 MB